Author Topic: [NEWS] MASSIVE WIKILEAKS RELEASE EXTRAVAGANZA COME ON DOWN  (Read 2526 times)

Check MisterMetokurs tweets. stuffs hilarious/terrifying

welp looks like the ACLU gets another $5

I'm sure the current administration will fix the issue
Hahahahahaha

welp looks like the ACLU gets another $5

I guess they picked you up after your Correct the Record and SharedBlue contracts ran out.

cia literally shouldnt exist

it should be illegal for the government to spy on people like this

JFK said the same thing
CIA is the real evil, they're the true illuminati, we all know it.
Even Annoying Orange Knows...

Ah, there's the dystopian future I was promised

but no seriously i'm gonna guess that, just like last time, nobody's going to do anything about it.

some spooky stuff

another reason why I never want a modern vehicle with a computer interface, I'll stick to earlier stuff thanks.

one of the rare buffs of Annoying Orange over hillary is that I think he has a more likely chance of shutting down unconstitutional NSA/CIA spying than her. I put his chances at about 2% and hers at about 0--so uh, neither are very optimal. I put his chances of expanding the program at about 50% and hers at like 75% though. I don't think businesses have a big vested interest in spying so I'm hoping under Annoying Oranges ultra-neoliberal agenda this will slow.

some spooky stuff

another reason why I never want a modern vehicle with a computer interface, I'll stick to earlier stuff thanks.

When you think about it self driving cars could make it very easy to assassinate potential whistleblowers and undesirables.

whats wrong with this OP i mean come on guys they're just Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism