Author Topic: can the furries stop being gross out of the thread  (Read 10850 times)

do i have to massacre all of you

perhaps you'll be egged 2

don't you mean.... eggsecute

but the question is, where are the eggstermination camps going to be?

Nix you join rp servers where they allow "love"

What'd I say in Pie Crust's last drama? This is his cycle. He pretends to be a victim of harassment, and then a week later it's back to constantly talking about how much he wants to rape dogs and making light of animal abuse. Anyone who takes Pie Crust's side on this stuff is just an enabler and just as bad too. Don't pretend you have a love of animals or a fascination of nature if you can't treat either with any respect or dignity.

Like I really hope you don't stick your richard in the wrong dog one day and it bites your throat out. That would be a real tragedy. Scumbag.

I mean nix being a hypocrite does not invalidate this drama, that would be handicapped. The few furries who post furry stuff outside of the furry topic really do need to stop and that's the point here.
Hell I think if pie crust makes another post referencing the fact that he forgets dogs he should be banned.
I have 0 issues with furries who keep it to themselves or with their community. I do however have a problem with furries that bring it up in normal conversation and I especially have a problem with furries who take it too far and actually have a thing for real animals AKA Pie crust.

The few furries who post furry stuff outside of the furry topic really do need to stop and that's the point here.

The sad thing is there is no rules saying they can't post furry stuff outside of their furry topic.

They could technically overrun the entire forums if they wanted to.

The only thing preventing them from doing this is people calling them out on their loving bullstuff each time they do it.

Furry stuff can be posted in literally any discussion board, the fact we only want it in the furry thread only shows our low tolerance.

tony has moved from ponies to furries. the more things change...

Furry stuff can be posted in literally any discussion board, the fact we only want it in the furry thread only shows our low tolerance.

Technically furry crap can be posted anywhere, but you gotta admit that it's just disgusting for non-furries. That's why there's a thread just for that.

what was the goal of the discussion because this isnt very clear to me. i read and understood OP but all the replies are just not really working towards much of a point