Would You Rather: PC gaming or Console gaming?

Poll

/title

PC Gaming
25 (100%)
Console Gaming
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Would You Rather: PC gaming or Console gaming?  (Read 3140 times)

I understand some here would think this is an obvious answer. But I'm curious to see what people think is the best way to game.

/discuss

this isn't exactly an unbiased sample group

pc gaming is ok if you're not one of those people who determines how others should have fun.
aka the people who unironically say "pc gaming masterrace"

PC mainly for the sense of control over your experience and mod support and such too

pc for serious sit down gaming and console for forgetin' around with friends type stuff

Connected to my 4K HDR 49" LCD TV, I own an Xbox One S, a PS4 Pro, a Nintendo Switch, a PS2, a PS2, a PS1. Futhermore, I have access to an Xbox 360 (via my brother, I gave mine away), and I have a $3000 gaming machine with a BenQ Monitor with 1ms response time (a bit outdated now, going to upgrade within a year or two).

I can't choose. I really can't. They all work beautifully as entertainment stations. The Switch is nice for the go (better than my 3DS which I'm thinking of trading in), the Xbox One is a fantastic all-in-one hub for my TV entertainment, the PS4 is what all my friends play with, I have the legacy consoles for my fond childhood memories and my PC is an all purpose workhorse.

It's actually really hard to know where I want to buy games for, the deciding factor usually comes down to "do I want Xbox Achievements, Playstation Trophies or a bigger Steam Library number?"

i have my xbox one for all the party games since i have friends over often but i prefer pc for personal stuff

PC, there's a lot of more enjoyable games for me on then there is on console. I'd only buy a console so I could play with some of my irl friends.

pc for serious sit down gaming and console for forgetin' around with friends type stuff
i have my xbox one for all the party games since i have friends over often but i prefer pc for personal stuff
Essentially this, I think that multiplayer games are stronger when your friends are physically in the room, giving you stuff eating grins as you lose, etc. You can't beat up your friends when they aren't in the room! But I kind of get sucked into single player games more on the PC because I guess it's a much more personal space you create. My only issue is that my computer ain't good enough for a lot of games so I tend to gravitate overall to consoles.

just play your games how you like it dude it doesn't really matter

i do use pc all the time though because using mouse and keyboard is easier to aim when it comes to shooting and i'm not a good controller guy