Author Topic: Space Station 13  (Read 7929 times)

« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 02:37:29 AM by hot moms dot com »

https://s1.webmshare.com/8yWKz.webm - white morpheus causes mass clown death
Whoa that is really, really smooth. Is this a custom station?

Whoa that is really, really smooth. Is this a custom station?
ss13 singleplayer remake, was posted on the game's subreddit

i had some fun on vgstation, so here's the story of holden todd the chef and his war on mice (which was basically just me making use of ghosts being able to spawn as mice, and then there's a 5 min cooldown before you can spawn as a mouse again after you die as one, so you sort of get infinite respawns) you can do stuff like crawl through vents, so i used em as much as i could

a lotta stuff here skips time ahead as it goes on so some images may be a little more than minutes apart from each other, this would be way more longer if i included all the chatlogs of everyone near-by, but this should cover most of it

i started flickering the lights (which is an ability for the ghosts)

'friend' is the name for a slab of meat on the server, so i flickered the lights again once the 60 sec cooldown finished in response

[respawned]

i got dumb here and got killed by a mouse trap, and then started haunting him again

he went towards the cargo sector or something like that and started ordering what i could only assume was a stuffton of mousetraps, and then ola stratford came up to him and handed him a grand gift

sorry i keep on butting in here but this would probably be a bit confusing without it; holden already set up a bunch of mousetraps all over the place in the kitchen and even started setting them up in the doorways to the bar/diner, which were walked over constantly. but then, out of what was maybe pure coincidence since i was just observing as a ghost mouse, it turns out the hostile alien spawned in the loving kitchen

he ended up being critically injured, was then dragged to the medbay and then died of his wounds. his first words as he stepped onto the spiritual plane?

shortly after dying though, they managed to revive him, and these were his first words as he was reintroduced to his second chance in life

rest in peace kitchen guardian

what the hell is a byong

the sound pun pun makes when he's thrown into the sm

the sound pun pun makes when he's thrown into the sm
that's the wrong way to dispose of that loving monkey, you're meant to toss them on a meatspike then feed the monkey meat to other monkeys

small bump.

captain decided to auction off their stuff, the bundle (on the table) cost 5000 credits.

the clown won it

edit: the clown was a traitor
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 11:53:37 AM by Refticus »

blocks your path

What do you do?

/tg/ celebrated 4/20 quite well, a gameadmin even sent in a shuttle full of blunts, dankpizza and superbite burgers or whatever they're called, didn't get an image sadly
oh yeah 4/20 ghosts