Author Topic: New Yeti Thread (mainly videos this time)  (Read 2536 times)

Alright so I wanted to start a new thread and I've locked the old one, because I don't believe it belongs in there and it is more on the Creativity . For context what the yetis are:
Yetis are basically human-look a like creatures that wear jail-suits and if they will grab regular human shoulder's and then scream the word "CHEESE" in the human's face and then person that gets "cheesed" will pass out and then will wake up as yeti, the only way to turn back into a yeti is kill it by either shooting, stabbing or any other way to kill a normal human. On Christmas 2016, I destroyed the yeti's plant named Yarth by hacking into their nukes and detonating it.
They also hacked into my computer multiple times and posted this via my forum account:
Hello, my name is Grandpa's Friend and this is a picture of me   yetis are much better then you humans and also I love these forums, anyway in about 5 days, we are going start attacking Earth, December 1st. At 5:00 we're going to use teleportation tech to get to Earth and then track down Annoying Orange, after that capture Annoying Orange and then turn him into a yeti slave and then we're going to release lots and lots yeti and order to yeting and cheesing people of earth and then the day we're going send yetis off to other countries of earth and to turn other type of people into yetis and especially world leaders into yetis. Now, a bit about myself, I used to be a human, but I hated life as old man human being and tried to kill myself, but yeti king found me and cheesed me before I drink bleach and then turned into yeti and life felt so good after I turn into a yeti, because being crazy feels so good, so thats why we need more yeti on plant Yarth and so please human, make your life better by giving in, if you don't give in by December 25 (Christmas) then we'll fire a huge lazer on Earth that just destroys the earth, but tranports everyone to Yarth. Good y'all.

Note: This is a joke thread, about a fantasy going on in my head.

あなたが見ようとしているのは、クールな男の潜在意識から物を読んでいることです

Hello, this is cheezer once again, on December 25th 2016 we the yetis were going to start taking over Earth and turn all humans into yetis. The reason why were going to do this is because it humans are pieces of stuff and we want to make their life better by turning them yetis. Emmaunel Clark (cooolguy32) was trying to stop us and warn you humans about the yetis coming and none of you believe him and just laughed at him. Well, on the 25th morning Emmaunel hack our nukes on our planet (yarth) and destroy our loving planet  and I am now on tiny ship very from earth and I don't know any other yeti is still alive anymore, I am pretty much dying at this point cause I have no means of feeding myself. So I guess this is goodbye. Sorry for all the trouble we caused you Emmaunel/cooolguy, Yeti King and the every other yeti is dead. this is cheeser, Out.

Videos so I've so far (The ones that I've given some kind of thumb to them, I will add more to the OP later when I them there thumbnail):
The Yeti Serum:

Todd's Weird Interrogation:

Time Eddies:

Mind Yeti:

Eddie had enough!:

Time Keddy:

reminder: this is just fun thing I am doing, please don't take it too seriously. This is really just meant to be a silly ARG.
Also typing a story on the yetis on Google Docs, PM me if you to help, also should tell the main characters of the this whole thing:
Yeti King (still really thinking what this guy is going to be)
Cheezer (Yeti Version of Emmanuel aka me also the right man hand to Yeti King)
Mada
Grandpa's Friend
Members of the YRG (Yeti Revival Group)
Emmanuel Clark/Coolguy32
Todd (Human/Yeti)
The Ultimate Yeti aka The Yeti God (Plan to be in the finally of the this, basically like the super final boss)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 11:34:54 PM by cooolguy32 »

also I need help for some ideas of these videos, like what type of ability I should to give to a yeti next, something like that.

video coming soon, this one is about a yeti named eddie and he is part the YRG group and was first in Time Eddies, that also featured his twin brother (that i don't have a name for yet) that has time slowing abilities that I want to make a video on him later.
Edit: New video in the OP.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:33:04 PM by cooolguy32 »

I just finished a video about Eddie's brother:

why
because

making a yeti short movie with the videos i took while camping.

I've been trying to make sense of this yeti phenomenon for weeks. I'm convinced this is one of the most forward thinking outsider art projects of our generation. One of these days I'm going to devote a couple hours to fully comprehending this effort.

I've been trying to make sense of this yeti phenomenon for weeks. I'm convinced this is one of the most forward thinking outsider art projects of our generation. One of these days I'm going to devote a couple hours to fully comprehending this effort.
I'm planning to make a video explaining what the yetis are.

this is terrible, i have yeti to see any quality content

this is terrible, i have yeti to see any quality content
ok

🆆🅴 🅵🅾🆄🅽🅳 🅷🅸🅼

dude................ like