Poll

Did he divide us?

No
18 (36.7%)
I have no mouth and I must scream.
31 (63.3%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: [NEWS] He will not divide us flag was taken down  (Read 11888 times)

remember, it's always okay as long as someone you agreed with did it

just wondering, is there actually anything stopping us from ignoring the threads tony posts and posting the content within them in our own, non-tony threads?if you think being an "attention whore" is on par with advocating for genocide then maybe this is a problem on your end

If we are considering violent acts that people have actually done over stuff people said then Shia is worse.

Fantastic way of handwaving away the entire situation. We should apply this logic to more things.
"CIA is hacking basically every internet-connected device in the US? Well, there's not really anything anyone can do about it."
"Health insurance premiums are through the roof and drugs are becoming prohibitively expensive? Well, there's not really anything anyone can do about it."
"Predatory student loan companies are draining the current generation of young adults of their money? Well, there's not really anything anyone can do about it."

how are any of these examples relevant to minor and anonymous thievery such as this?

you're taking that sentence as if it's something i expect everyone should do. it's my viewpoint, never said it was something others should do. i don't really know how anyone can track the thieves down in a 4chan anonymous posting website unless if you work for the CIA/NSA. it's either what i just said or maybe you could enlighten me on another possible solution
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:42:06 AM by Timestamp »

The CIA is going to waste their time finding the people responsible for taking s flag.

Get real lol

Are you friends seriously arguing about a flag

You should of said flaggots

If we are considering violent acts that people have actually done over stuff people said then Shia is worse.
you'd be hard pressed to argue for some assault that ended with no charges pressed being worse than openly requesting that all black people are systematically disposed of as soon as possible

just wondering, is there actually anything stopping us from ignoring the threads tony posts and posting the content within them in our own, non-tony threads?
He'll just post in both then, which will double the amount of troll posts he makes

it's my viewpoint
Fantastic way of handwaving away the entire situation. We should apply this logic to more things:
"I believe that all jewish people deserve to be burned alive. It's my viewpoint"
"I believe that nobody under 6 feet tall should be allowed to reproduce. It's my viewpoint"
"I believe that black people deserve to be permanently enslaved. It's my viewpoint"

never said it was something others should do.
Sure didn't sound like it, you just dismissed it as "eh, whatever." Do you care about freedom? First amendment rights? Freedom aint free, buddy. It means people with different viewpoints get to speak without legal repercussions. It also means it is absolutely not "meh, whatever" to go around vandalizing and stealing and assaulting just because you don't like what they have to say.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:45:20 AM by Ipquarx »

Confirmed SJWs.

Poliwhirl
Phantos.

"I believe that all jewish people deserve to be burned alive. It's my viewpoint"
"I believe that nobody under 6 feet tall should be allowed to reproduce. It's my viewpoint"
"I believe that black people deserve to be permanently enslaved. It's my viewpoint"
All of these align to my viewpoints.

you'd be hard pressed to argue for some assault that ended with no charges pressed being worse than openly requesting that all black people are systematically disposed of as soon as possible

'requesting' lmao like that friend is going to actually do anything about it. Boo hoo, someone said something mean that you don't like. Meanwhile Shia has actually done stupid stuff multiple times in the past (assaulting that supporter wasn't his first run in with the law). One person said something you don't like, the other has committed illegal acts. I know you have a thriving hatred of the 1st amendment but come on man

How much is shia paying you people?

Confirmed SJWs.

Poliwhirl
Phantos.
you're damn right. I promote equality of crime. Stealing stuff from someone else is a crime, regardless of their political viewpoints.

Whoever stole this flag is as guilty as whoever was stealing those vote Annoying Orange signs. both should be charged as thieves

How much is shia paying you people?
12 shekels an hour. I can barely make rent. Thinking of setting up a Patreon.

Yet phantos is in favor of riots against Annoying Orange.

Yet phantos is in favor of riots against Annoying Orange.
[citation needed]