Poliwhirl: Shia's knight in shining armor.

Author Topic: Poliwhirl: Shia's knight in shining armor.  (Read 5943 times)

if you respond to tony seriously on these forums you're probably the idiot here. not sure how people such as kimon STILL dont understand this

oh i'm fairly sure he understands, he just doesn't care. kimon is a natural conflict seeker and doesn't know how to use these forums without starting and participating in as many arguments as possible.

Theres way more to say about kimons behavior than his interactions with tony

Not really, he's just egging Tony on because it's really easy to egg him on. Both of them were trying too hard to be right about a situation they were taking too seriously.

if you respond to tony seriously on these forums you're probably the idiot here. not sure how people such as kimon STILL dont understand this
none of those posts were directed towards tony, this thread is just another one of tony's hissy fits

not to pull a tony and double post bu its interesting how many people just blindly trusted the suggestion that i was arguing with tony (because i Just Cant Argue Enough) without even so much as checking the thread tony was referring to, which would instantly disprove it

Not really, he's just egging Tony on because it's really easy to egg him on. Both of them were trying too hard to be right about a situation they were taking too seriously.
I'm more reffering to kimons behavior that doesn't have to do with tony being drama worthy, he's almost as bad as MM

What's wrong with double posting?

Takes up more space on the page, only acts to boost your post count, unnecessarily bumps the topic to the top more than once, and it sort of shows that you really aren't thinking before you post

I'm more reffering to kimons behavior that doesn't have to do with tony being drama worthy, he's almost as bad as MM
real funny coming from the guy coordinating forum raids

real funny coming from the guy coordinating forum raids
what forum raids lol

Takes up more space on the page, only acts to boost your post count, unnecessarily bumps the topic to the top more than once, and it sort of shows that you really aren't thinking before you post
honestly tony nonnels right, the double posting i can kind of understand but out of drama posting 3 times in a row is a bit much

I don't see any "forum raids" kimon.

you've yet to post any evidence of "forum raids" kimon