Poliwhirl: Shia's knight in shining armor.

Author Topic: Poliwhirl: Shia's knight in shining armor.  (Read 5871 times)

Bump because Kimon is making a fool of himself in his Jontron hate thread. Poor him he wanted it to be a circlejerk because an e-celeb dared to have a different opinion then him :C
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308260.0

He clearly is showing his SJW colors.

He idolizes shia and hates Jon Tron.

Bump because Kimon is making a fool of himself in his Jontron hate thread. Poor him he wanted it to be a circlejerk because an e-celeb dared to have a different opinion then him :C
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308260.0
keep it contained in the thread its in right now, or at the very least make a separate topic. don't encourage tony.

keep it contained in the thread its in right now, or at the very least make a separate topic. don't encourage tony.

This topic is about you, not specifically about Shia.

This topic is about you, not specifically about Shia.

Too late

You created this demon, you're going to have to contain it.

Next time Rule 6 your stuff, this is why you no longer see topics like "When I close my eyes, All I see is black" from me.

Next time Rule 6 your stuff, this is why you no longer see topics like "When I close my eyes, All I see is black" from me.

monday STOLE MY EYELIDS It's interesting because I see other, more popular forumers make unfunny, low quality, stuffpost topics and people just eat that stuff up.

Maybe it's some Discord in-joke that they discussed beforehand, idk.

The point to take home here is if Kimon up and left right now, you would still have the same handful of people that initially started stuffting on him still perpetuating drama.

His thread on Jontron definitely did lean in favor of Destiny. Maybe you would have some credibility if your first posts in the thread weren't calling several of the involved party cucks.

The point to take home here is if Kimon up and left right now, you would still have the same handful of people that initially started stuffting on him still perpetuating drama.

Apart from Lord Tony I don't see any other people making the same amount of topics that blatantly attack the group the OP disagree's with.

His thread on Jontron definitely did lean in favor of Destiny. Maybe you would have some credibility if your first posts in the thread weren't calling several of the involved party cucks.

Blow me friend. I get sick of Kimon stuffting up the Off Topic board with his anti Annoying Orange/anti right wing/anti anything he disagrees with threads, they read like fluff pieces from Salon.

Is something wrong guys, do you need to talk to someone?

Is something wrong guys, do you need to talk to someone?

Yeah Badspots made alot of Dramas lately.

Yeah Badspots made alot of Dramas lately.

Petition to revoke badspot?????

Petition to revoke badspot?????
BADSPOTS NEED HIS KEY REVOKED

Blow me friend. I get sick of Kimon stuffting up the Off Topic board with his anti Annoying Orange/anti right wing/anti anything he disagrees with threads, they read like fluff pieces from Salon.

And people get sick of emotionally stunted loudmouths who get triggered at liberals doing liberal things. Case in point: how you decided to start this trainwreck of a sentence.

The problem with kimon isn't his beleifs its his inibility to handle people disagreeing with him at all.