R.I.P. Jon "Jontron" Jafari, 1990 - 2017

Author Topic: R.I.P. Jon "Jontron" Jafari, 1990 - 2017  (Read 30097 times)

the boy's finally lost it

forgive me for linking Le Reddit :DDD but the jontron subreddit was the only one compiling clips and quotes from his meltdown
https://www.reddit.com/r/JonTron/comments/5z69gh/35_quote_compilation_of_the_debate/

"The UK didn't have Jim Crow, France didn't have Jim Crow. We still have Muslim riots over there. In sweden, they didn't have Jim Crow. There are riots in the streets of Stockholm."

"Wealthy blacks also commit more crime than poor whites, that's a fact."

"What is so offensive about white people saying they'd like to preserve their demographic majority?"

"Nobody wants to become a minority in their own country. Why is it bad if they (whites) remain a majority?"

"We've gotten rid of discrimination in our western countries. If you don't think we've gotten rid of discrimination, you're living in a fantasy land."

"Do you consider the european colonisation of Africa a bad thing? (Destiny replies that it's complicated). It's only complicated because it's whites."

All this shows is jontron isn't an SJW.

maybe everyone will uncomment, unlike, and unsubscribe from him now

Poliwhirl is a known SJW and it's obvious why he dislikes Jontron now.

i mean he's not wrong in a lot of these but i can see a couple of these that could be taken as over-the-line or whatever

taken to soon
my hearts and prayers go out to family

i mean he's not wrong in a lot of these but i can see a couple of these that could be taken as over-the-line or whatever
uh.. which

Remember when Jontron doesn't agree with the bullstuff the corporate media is spewing against Annoying Orange?

All the SJWs got mad.

Lmao didn't Jim rape destiny enough in his debate?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:45:35 PM by shamester »

I agree with a lot of things he said, idk why everyone is going ape stuff over it

Kimon is assblasted that jontron isn't a cuckhold like him

I agree with a lot of things he said, idk why everyone is going ape stuff over it
name a single one of those quotes that aren't complete horse stuff
did you just say "cuck hold"

Exactly.

What this means is that Jontron actually decided to stop being a cuck, he isn't dead. He will only get more support now.

I think politically JonTron is pretty uninformed since I watched him speak with Sargon of Akkad about why we should stop all social programs and replace them with charity (which fund only about 1/200th as much). I'm sure he's well meaning though and I don't really watch him for any political content so nobody should care. All of your favorite youtubers have political opinions and a whole lot of them don't agree with you.