Poliwhirl: Shia's knight in shining armor.

Author Topic: Poliwhirl: Shia's knight in shining armor.  (Read 5971 times)

The problem with kimon isn't his beleifs its his inibility to handle people disagreeing with him at all.
that sounds familiar

that sounds familiar
big difference in people wanting to forget animals and peoples political opinions but lets not make this thread about me

The problem with kimon isn't his beleifs its his inibility to handle people disagreeing with him at all.

I'd say it's more of a matter of him not being able to ignore character attacks that people like you and beachbum use to catch others off guard. Gotta be honest, he would have mopped the loving floor with you idiots if he responded by pointing out how ridiculous you were being and not responding any further.

And people get sick of emotionally stunted loudmouths who get triggered at liberals doing liberal things. Case in point: how you decided to start this trainwreck of a sentence.

It's more because you decide to come into a thread and stuff on everyone to feed your cancerous ego like a parasite. You contribute less to political discussions then Lord Tony does.

I'd say it's more of a matter of him not being able to ignore character attacks that people like you and beachbum use to catch others off guard. Gotta be honest, he would have mopped the loving floor with you idiots if he responded by pointing out how ridiculous you were being and not responding any further.

this is a really good way of putting it actually, the one thing i'd add on kimons case is that kimon will flame people for disagreeing with him, while tony will just keep sledgehammering them with his point till they get fed up and leave the thread
different strokes for different folks

if me saying he flames people for disagreeing with him is some sort of a serious personal attack(as he did immidately after i posted that) 9/10's of the forum should be banned for flaming in the next two days

if you respond to tony seriously on these forums you're probably the idiot here.
this

It's more because you decide to come into a thread and stuff on everyone to feed your cancerous ego like a parasite.

It's funny how when I point out how ridiculous you're being, this is apparently my ulterior motive, yet your posts in Kimon's thread are completely fine in comparison.

It's funny how when I point out how ridiculous you're being, this is apparently my ulterior motive, yet your posts in Kimon's thread are completely fine in comparison.

Theres only so many times I can post a paragraph debunking Kimons stuff when he posts a new stuff thread every other day. At least with Tony I know he's not serious.

hey guy who up click teh like buton

Theres only so many times I can post a paragraph debunking Kimons stuff when he posts a new stuff thread every other day. At least with Tony I know he's not serious.

It's like you're completely incapable of understanding that maybe, just maybe, everyone else doesn't like having a back-and-forth politically-charged argument between the same people for nearly every thread...

But nooo, if I point that out, I'm apparently coming into the thread to "stuff on everyone" to feed my supposedly cancerous ego. Are you bad at articulating yourself, or are you just getting really upset over the truth?

It's like you're completely incapable of understanding that maybe, just maybe, everyone else doesn't like having a back-and-forth politically-charged argument between the same people for nearly every thread...

Everyone else also doesn't like when people make stuff tier topics that attack one side of the topic.

But nooo, if I point that out, I'm apparently coming into the thread to "stuff on everyone" to feed my supposedly cancerous ego. Are you bad at articulating yourself, or are you just getting really upset over the truth?

No it's more about how you consistently barge into different topics to stuff on random people you don't like while trying to assert yourself as being superior. This isn't the first time.

No it's more about how you consistently barge into different topics to stuff on random people you don't like while trying to assert yourself as being superior. This isn't the first time.

If I were trying to assert myself as being superior to you, I would have gone on some diatribe about how I would never attack Kimon like you did and that you guys are so mean and ugly or whatever the forget. I'm pointing out how ridiculous you and everyone else are acting and I think I'm explaining my point as sufficiently as I can. If you can only read as an ego-boosting character attack, then that only further proves my point.

Kimon how does it feel to be an SJW though?

kimons bad at stuffposting but his political posts are at least more bearable than matt's or tony's

Kimon how does it feel to be an SJW though?

first why don't you tell us how it feels to have an extra chromosome?