Author Topic: Dungeons & Dragons Megathread  (Read 2815 times)

this a very dorky game I'm not a dork

hey you might have fun, check out my starfinder topic when it comes out

forget dude i love dnd

problem is i aint got no friends

one time i jerked off on a goblins face

hey you might have fun, check out my starfinder topic when it comes out

I'm curious about starfinder, I may take up your offer, given that it fits into my summer schedule.

dungerons and dragons...................... ... a game i not played before....................... ............................. ... so inm being close minded....................... ............................. .........

Also D&D Beyond is lookin pretty good so far. I'm a beta tester and I'm liking the compendium so far. Sadly it's only SRD content right now.

Been meaning to get into DnD. Been watching my friends play through a campaign through Fantasy Grounds and it looks really fun.

forget dude i love dnd

problem is i aint got no friends

one time i jerked off on a goblins face
best part of this post is every statement is directly related to the other statements. you could match any two of them together and it would make sense

me and some pals started a new campaign yesterday. 5e, in which im the only person with any tabletop RPG experience (and i've really not played much at all), and it's pretty fun so far. im playing a rogue who's pretending to be a monk to get free stuff from idiots, and im trying to keep the party also believing me.

my least favorite part of dnd is the multiple planes

I'm currently playing as a wizard orphan who is addicted to eating rats

My next character is going to be a double-classing bard/necromancer who has an undead mariachi band

My next character is going to be a double-classing bard/necromancer who has an undead mariachi band
That's... That's loving brilliant.