Tezunis Prison Escape - Bloky overreacting to 1 false warn.

Author Topic: Tezunis Prison Escape - Bloky overreacting to 1 false warn.  (Read 3139 times)

I took a lot of screenshots, so i put them all here: http://imgur.com/a/EE73x

NOTE: Yes, i am a moderator on tezunis prison escape, and i could've easily doubt with this, but since bloky said he would report me, i had to upload this just incase he submitted false information.

Alright let's clear this up,
You made a mistake by posting this, I joined in the middle of the whole deal and I even know the whole situation better than you.

It appeared that Bloky was alive and ratted someone out saying that a prisoner was in the vents, somehow this got dragged on and got twisted to the idea that Bloky metagamed and OP acted on the things that were only said and not actually done.

In response to all the crap Bloky got from several people you can see in the screenshots he filed a report because OP handled without investigating anything. For doing this Bloky also got muted (for disrespecting lol) by Blockbyte and he even considered banning him.

This turned from a small misscommunication to a drama because OP shouldn't be a moderator.

This turned from a small misscommunication to a drama because OP shouldn't be a moderator.
That's a bold statement

I mean Blockbyte did apologize for his mistake.  This honestly doesn't deserve a drama because it looked like a small argument between two people.

Alright let's clear this up,
You made a mistake by posting this, I joined in the middle of the whole deal and I even know the whole situation better than you.

It appeared that Bloky was alive and ratted someone out saying that a prisoner was in the vents, somehow this got dragged on and got twisted to the idea that Bloky metagamed and OP acted on the things that were only said and not actually done.

In response to all the crap Bloky got from several people you can see in the screenshots he filed a report because OP handled without investigating anything. For doing this Bloky also got muted (for disrespecting lol) by Blockbyte and he even considered banning him.

yeah... i feel really embarrassed now because i realize the drama wasn't unneeded. I was just kinda worried and confused. I've been moderator only since last saturday and i haven't really gotten into a case like this before, so i didn't know what to do. i am sorry for this drama.

and i am sorry Bloky.

That's a bold statement
True, might have been a bit harsh there.
It was a messy situation that got solved now.

Hi!
There is a lot more to this chat. The fact that you only put pictures of some of my messages and left yours out already shows that this drama is failing to provide both views on the argument.

I'd like to share my site.
I walked around in the cell and thought of playing as a snitch for ones. As the server name is "Tezuni's PRISON" I assumed that one is allowed to attempt some sort of light roleplay. My only thought about roleplaying in a prison was to either be the guy in the shower or the snitch. As that is two sterotypes from Prisons.
However when I tried to act out my character by kinda giving some tips to the guards. Which then a player named Mykedian243 started to shout in chat "METAGAMING"
I later was given a warning with no investigating from the Moderator..

His response to me telling him to leave it and that I would just report him:

As said here I wished for the argument to no further and stop it, however he made me continue by his responses which was completly un-proffesional for a moderator.

Overall I think his reaction to all of this is un-needed for a moderator of such a popular server. I personally think he was the one overreacting. As he started freaking out when I told him that I was gonna report him, the fact that he did that made the argument continue. And I got muted for him continuing the argument

TL;DR
Got a warning from the Moderator 'Blockbyte' for not breaking any rules.
He took side with the guy Myke that was arguing against me, therefore failed to attempt to stop the argument, but he assisted the argument and was one of the people who made it last longer.
He threaten to drama me.
Muting me for what I see as nothing.
Was continuse under attack by two different people, one which was a moderator.

Sorry, forgot to add Pictures of chat before my warning.

Thats all, and I recieved a warning, moderator clearly proved by that, that he was completly unaware of what actually happend

As said here I wished for the argument to no further and stop it, however he made me continue by his responses which was completly un-proffesional for a moderator.
He didn't make you continue, you chose to continue arguing with him.  If you really wanted it to stop, you would've just moved on.

He didn't make you continue, you chose to continue arguing with him.  If you really wanted it to stop, you would've just moved on.
Wrong, the fact that I was being targetted by two-three People, I wanted to prove that I did not do what they said. He did not attempt to stop the other guy named Myke something which kept disrespecting me and throwing accusations at me.
IMO: I would say he treated the situation With bias towards the person who reported me.

Wrong, the fact that I was being targetted by two-three People, I wanted to prove that I did not do what they said.
right, so you were arguing with him

There was an argument but to be honest I'd argue too if I was being screwed for something that didn't happen.

What are you trying to get at?

He's a freaking moderator. He isn't the end-all-be-all authority of the server and from the screenshots I read, the mod's a bit of a tool.

What are you trying to get at?
Bloky claims he wasn't arguing with Blockbyte when he clearly was.  I am not taking any sides here, I am just trying to figure out both sides of the story.

I'm staying /neutral

Bloky claims he wasn't arguing with Blockbyte when he clearly was.

He never claimed that he wasn't arguing, he said that he wanted to discontinue the argument, yet due to other people's unprofessional behavior, he wasn't able to.