Poliwhirl might need to take a little break.

Author Topic: Poliwhirl might need to take a little break.  (Read 10577 times)

okay but poliwhirl trying to reverse troll tony almost everywhere is not what we want either
yeah i know ill tone done the tony posts

noedit: ill tone down* the tony posts. like i said i overdid it a bit in the facebook thread. ill keep it tasteful from now on

noedit: ill tone down* the tony posts. like i said i overdid it a bit in the facebook thread. ill keep it tasteful from now on
not at all works

No, stop it completely. You're not as funny as you think you are.

noedit: ill tone down* the tony posts.

The irony is that you only said "tone" because I am the Tone Drone.

No, stop it completely. You're not as funny as you think you are.
wrong again. all of my posts follow at least one of Bothov's Comedic Laws, they are statistically proven to be funny.

wrong again. all of my posts follow at least one of Bothov's Comedic Laws, they are statistically proven to be funny.

You always were such a kidder, Kimon.

Acting like an ironic memer won't make you suddenly funny again.

Stop

yeah and he smelly too

heh. nice false statistical fallacy kid.

heh. nice false statistical fallacy kid.
I bet that was a real zinger back in your day right gramps?

I bet that was a real zinger back in your day right gramps?
back in my day we argued like normal people and didn't use all these newfangled fallacies that susan has made so popular

tony you had another drama u silly goose

also tbh he should really stop trying to start an argument whenever he sees you

Can you stop posting braindead stuff in drama?  You're posting for the sake of increasing your post count.
you're only falling for the bait

you know how companies sometimes do those pity tours for fans who are terminally ill or when those kids are hyperfocused on the company so they just let the kids in cause they feel bad? im pretty sure that's what theyre doing with tony

ok i realize how mean that post sounds actually but i wasnt making a mean joke. tony has shown, on multiple occasions that he is borderline obsessed with adult swim. every time they do those "first caller gets a prize" things he is always the first caller, or he was until they had to stop letting him take all the prizes. he has auditioned for adult swim shows and tried to contact people involved with adult swim on many occasions. he poured a milk carton on his head just because they told him to. he even said his adult swim "show" is what he wants people to remember him for when he dies. im not even involved with adult swim and i feel bad for the guy, i can imagine they'd rather let him tour the facilities and meet some people than just awkwardly poke him away.