Author Topic: I got physically attacked 3 times at school.  (Read 4306 times)

The first two attacks happened on the same day, about 6 days ago the third happened about 30 minutes ago.
The worst part is that i can't even change schools. The only choice I have is even worse than the school i'm in, as it's literally day-care for teenagers.

You should tell a teacher or someone about this.

What (if any) were the motivations behind the attacks?

fill your backpack with heavy books and swing at their heads

Aren't you an american? Don't you usually fix this witu a glock?

He's American, that means there's a chance somebody with authority can help him with these attacks.

stop being a pusillanimous individual and fight back

wtf unless you are drastically physically lesser than these other students; BEAT THAT brother ASS

I'm british.

You should tell a teacher or someone about this.
I did, but they didn't really help that much. Most attacks more emotionally than physically.

wtf unless you are drastically physically lesser than these other students; BEAT THAT brother ASS
stop being a pusillanimous individual and fight back
I'm probably the type of person to lose a fight against a toddler. I'm really physically weak.

What (if any) were the motivations behind the attacks?
the first was for no discernible reason, the second was because i slightly hurt his friend, who was the person who attacked me, and the last was because I got really annoyed with him in class.

Also, if this school was in America, i'd be loving dead.

Throw tea bags at them. That will stop them from attacking you because their british instinct will force them to make tea.

I did, but they didn't really help that much. Most attacks more emotionally than physically.
So they called you names? That's not what I would call an attack

if they're attacking you "emotionally" then I guess those are personal attacks in which case if you can think up a more clever, original and funny personal attack than them you win