Author Topic: I got physically attacked 3 times at school.  (Read 4299 times)

Throw tea bags at them. That will stop them from attacking you because their british instinct will force them to make tea.
this^

In all seriousness though, what they are doing is forgeted up.  I have been down a similar road except the starfish doing the attacking was a rich, buff Canadian and I couldn't really do much because he was a Junior (I was a freshman at the time).  This guy was also really forgeted in the head, this one time he told the teacher that his mother died just so he could get out of detention. 

highschool kids in america would be the same in britain, it doesn't matter because stuffters will be stuffters regardless of location. Tell adults about what's been happening, and then work out to get some gains.

highschool kids in america would be the same in britain, it doesn't matter because stuffters will be stuffters regardless of location. Tell adults about what's been happening, and then work out to get some gains.
and don't bring a weighted cane to school like this guy was gonna do

what i meant by "it hurts me emotionally more" i meant that getting attacked damages my self esteem more.
I get insulted daily at school, and i'm completely fine with it.
What i'm talking about was an actual physical attack.

highschool kids in america would be the same in britain,
i meant that if this school was in america it would've been columbine 2.0

tell the principal or the superintendent or some stuff

and if that don't work, call the forgetin cops because assault

unless it works differently over there

honestly pull pepperspray on them or something

by attacked do you mean shoved or thrown against walls, or are you legit punched/kicked

by attacked do you mean shoved or thrown against walls, or are you legit punched/kicked
either way, it's pretty bad and unacceptable lol

op probably got pushed into a locker and people are telling him to call the cops???