SJW (probably) left my uni

Author Topic: SJW (probably) left my uni  (Read 2707 times)

pre argument briefing: the definitions of words are subjective and prone to change and individual interpretation. as such you will be arguing forever over meaningless stuff so don't try to state your definition as fact. argue the validity of gender dysphoria and ect all you want but don't even touch the "does gender mean love" thing
wait why not? isnt the point of librel sociologists n stuff defining gender and love separately to clarify conversations/arguments so people stop using both terms interchangeably when discussing personal view of self vs biological love?

or is it because a lot dont see the difference and the argument will devolve into "it should not be defined as this way"?

Then someone yelled "oppa homeless style" and everyone got up and danced

is it because a lot dont see the difference and the argument will devolve into "it should not be defined as this way"?
pretty much. there may be science devoted to defining words and stuff but all it takes is someone saying no and you cant really prove them wrong

In some universities in my country, especially the sociology side, is infected with alt-left, communist driven SJWs, you can even smell the weed stench from a mile away, calling people with other opinions fascists, even though they're the ones praticing it.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:38:24 PM by Filipe »

Sociologic universities here are probably the same. I attend a science university where your thoughts don't matter and theories prove you wrong.

Genders belong because of the lovees. I dunno where they found extra genders.

its so weird to me that everyone on the internet apparently has had a run in with people like this, but ive never even seen someone like that in my life. are they just native to America?

You live in Argentina right? You probably don't see any of these types of people because your country has real problems it faces. I see these people all the time in Canada. I had teachers that were massive SJWs (they thought the old spice commercials were loveist) and there were students who unironically shared feminist buzzfeed videos and Occupy Democrat stuff on Facebook.

its so weird to me that everyone on the internet apparently has had a run in with people like this, but ive never even seen someone like that in my life. are they just native to America?

I dated one.

Story time

It's not that interesting of a story. She only started to reveal her feminist SJW status a few weeks in. She was non-binary and panloveual but I agreed with her nonsense because she was a total cutie. We peacefully split after a month.

oh yeah and she was all for black lives matter
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 03:40:24 PM by Steve5451² »

You live in Argentina right? You probably don't see any of these types of people because your country has real problems it faces. I see these people all the time in Canada. I had teachers that were massive SJWs (they thought the old spice commercials were loveist) and there were students who unironically shared feminist buzzfeed videos and Occupy Democrat stuff on Facebook.
noooo
im dutch haha. born in the netherlands. immigrating to california in a few years though!

noooo
im dutch haha. born in the netherlands. immigrating to california in a few years though!
hey join the gang

no make a slight turn and come to arizona instead

It was all in spanish. I translated it to english.
-image-
its science

pre argument briefing: the definitions of words are subjective and prone to change and individual interpretation. as such you will be arguing forever over meaningless stuff so don't try to state your definition as fact. argue the validity of gender dysphoria and ect all you want but don't even touch the "does gender mean love" thing
i didnt mean to start a semantics argument or anything, im just saying there is a concept of gender that is difference from the concept of love (though the two are related)
as in one being a brain thing and one being a somewhat biological thing

It's not that interesting of a story. She only started to reveal her feminist SJW status a few weeks in. She was non-binary and panloveual but I agreed with her nonsense because she was a total cutie. We peacefully split after a month.

oh yeah and she was all for black lives matter
scary!!!!!!!!!!!

actually though for all the boogeyman-esque stories people tell about "SJWs" i think this says a lot more. it sounds like she did nothing but have different political beliefs (and BLM/being non-binary is hardly radical politics) since you said it yourself, "its not that interesting of a story"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 05:04:25 PM by ultimamax »