SJW (probably) left my uni

Author Topic: SJW (probably) left my uni  (Read 2632 times)

God it somehow sounds worse in another language

Chist calm down
But Bill's tone throughout that post is pretty calm

How is this refuting my statement?
its from the APA, the largest scientific/professional organization of psychologists in the US
you can click it 4 the source

While I do think feeling non-binary is a real thing I truly believe she chose not to identify as a biloveual female just to be part of the trans community.
i dont know enough about her to assess whether i 100% trust your feeling. whatever though

either way i wouldn't call that an "SJW" thing. i read an article about people with kinks (like people who like BDSM) trying to call themselves LGBT/queer and LGBTQ people are clearly having none of that, but they'd otherwise be considered "SJWs". this is just a semantics argument though so idk

God it somehow sounds worse in another language
It sounds hideous even in english.

My prof was pretty much silent while drawing on the board. The discussion was between the tutor and her. She literally said "Machista de mierda, chequea tus privilegios" which would translate to "loveist pig, check your privileges".
my bad on that first one, i meant the tutor, not the professor.
i wonder if those phrases carry the same connotations in spanish as they do in english. the latter half sounds like it was directly translated from the english phrase, so i guess it probably does.

Literally translating the first part would be "loveist stuff".