Author Topic: Ibans City RPG overhaul  (Read 1407 times)

I recently installed Ibans CityRPG mod knowing its a time tested classic. However, I'm not sure about new game clients or what has been updated with Blockland as a whole recently as trying to run this mod is very glitchy. I am not too good with code and as such only know with a limited scope what I am doing when I try to fix the .cs files myself. The main issue is that the central minigame resets everytime a player spawns or is killed, and after 3 people are spawned normally the minigame will not add anymore players but simply place them in observer mode. The console I referenced shows this is an attempt at finding something that isn't there and resorting back to a minigame reset.
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (28201): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'setScore'
BackTrace: ->MiniGameSO::reset
%
%
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (28207): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'resetVehicles'
%
%
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (28209): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'clearEventObjects'
%
%
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (28212): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'InstantRespawn'

If anyone knows what they are doing more than me and could take a look at what is wrong in the files, or tell me what to change, then I'm sure we could bring back a staple of Blockland which once catered to thousands. The link to Ibans CityRPG is also included but I considered this a broken mod at the moment.

CITYRPG: http://www.mediafire.com/?5omy3jibxaw#1

The console I referenced shows this is an attempt at finding something that isn't there and resorting back to a minigame reset.
Just for some insight here, that's not what's going on.
The minigame is resetting. It's unable to find the objects while resetting. As I believe City RPG wouldn't have any reason to ever call a minigame reset, it's likely another add-on you have enabled.