Author Topic: JVS Doors  (Read 3493 times)

I'm just gonna make this simple and short.
JVS Doors' events don't appear in the menu and if i close out of that menu it won't allow me to use the wrench
on any brick even newly placed bricks.

that's weird - are you waiting for the events to load? have you tried removing whatever client addon that lets you save/load events?

that's weird - are you waiting for the events to load? have you tried removing whatever client addon that lets you save/load events?
i do wait and it shouldn't be the save/load addon since it works on single player it only breaks on my server.

hold on im gonna post my server log

Server Log: pastebin.com/B0S9WJiS

Unrelated, but why are the colors on your screenshot completely forgeted up? It should look like this, not with weird white outlines.

Unrelated, but why are the colors on your screenshot completely forgeted up? It should look like this, not with weird white outlines.

Probably something to do with my screenshot software

You have a lot of really weird/buggy addons enabled. Try disabling them all except for JVS and see if it's still broken.

You have a lot of really weird/buggy addons enabled. Try disabling them all except for JVS and see if it's still broken.
ill try it but idk if thats the problem since with those addons enabled on a single player game it works. it only doesn't work on my server.
also can you list those addons?

ill try it but idk if thats the problem since with those addons enabled on a single player game it works. it only doesn't work on my server.
also can you list those addons?
Disable every addon except for Glass and the JVS door addons. They should work just fine.