Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 74783 times)

if i dont see playable octolings i will nuke nintendo hq

holy crap ever since the direct this thread has exploded
glad to see people talking about this game

holy crap ever since the direct this thread has exploded
glad to see people talking about this game
i hope you explode

does anyone feel like private battling / squadding in the first game (for perhaps the last time)? im thinking at like 8pm eastern i can get everyone together and we can have a bit of fun

marina's smile is my life

Marina is definitely an interesting character. Though I'm confused about the big-ass zipper on the not-really-a-shirt-not-sure-what-to-call-it.
Also, Pearl and Marina aren't necessarily 14, you know that right guys? Unless it was literally stated they are, which I don't know, but..
Pearl though- who knows.
One thing I would like to point out is Marina's fingers.. whats going on there? Is she just not a fully-developed Octoling or something?
Maybe the lifespans are different??? And It just takes longer for and Octoling to fully develop??? too many stupid questions about this character but no real answers. still hyped for when I can play the game though, so, you know.

new poll
also starting tomorrow there will be a countdown to both the premiere and official launch in the subject of this thread
edit: if you're getting the game at launch you're more than welcome to sign up for a blf salmon run (see op)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:33:22 PM by Mr Queeba »

One thing I would like to point out is Marina's fingers.. whats going on there? Is she just not a fully-developed Octoling or something?

I think she's supposed to be based on a bioluminiscent octopus.

I think she's supposed to be based on a bioluminiscent octopus.

pure

Splatoon characters must always be girls, new rule.
Anyone who breaks this rule is a heretic or a trap.

What about Splat Tim though?