Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 74969 times)

i never understand why people choose a girl character when they are obviously male like it just seems really weird to me. unless its in pokemon, which changes a few things around in the beginning of the games iirc

i never understand why people choose a girl character when they are obviously male like it just seems really weird to me. unless its in pokemon, which changes a few things around in the beginning of the games iirc

Oh looks heres a thing I like! I have the option to virtually look like the thing I like because I like such thing? Wow! Amazing!

female characters are designed to be used by males in order to suppress their urge to rape

world premiere tomorrow
oh boy

Shhh, don't question it, join us.

Oh looks heres a thing I like! I have the option to virtually look like the thing I like because I like such thing? Wow! Amazing!
you like 14 year old video game squid girls? tf boi?

you like 14 year old video game squid girls? tf boi?
I'm obviously referring to any game with the option to change your gender to female, I'm not talking specifically about 14 year old ink girls you sicko

this is it
today's world premiere day
edit: reggie approves of ice craem
https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/885986829782065152
edit 2: i hope you know this means war

everybody knows that ice cream is the best
cake simply cannot compare

edit3: apparently they did the splatfest in japan or whatever, you european forumers are going to have fun, i give you good luck
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 06:12:00 PM by Mr Queeba »

apparently the premiere is going on in europe rn so if you're a european go hop on now

I'm obviously referring to any game with the option to change your gender to female, I'm not talking specifically about 14 year old ink girls you sicko

1 and a half hours until it begins here in america
its going to happen soon, folks, make sure your switches are charged
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 06:12:32 PM by Mr Queeba »

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 06:12:10 PM by Mr Queeba »