Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 73433 times)

very well then, beat the final boss. is really fun, liked it better than the first game.

Can I play

My nintendo account is "bazuso"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:57:33 PM by Karl Marx »

Can I play

My nintendo account is "bazuso"
just sign up at the google form i posted last page

apologies for the double post, i just need 2 more people to sign up for the salmon game in about an hour and a half, come and sign up if you do wish to participate because i'd appreciate it if us forumers had a damn good match to play.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 05:49:39 PM by Mr Queeba »

apologies for the double post, i just need 2 more people to sign up for the salmon game in about half an hour, come and sign up if you do wish to participate because i'd appreciate it if us forumers had a damn good match to play.
like i said theres only 3 switch owners in existence, you probably wont find many people to play with

I'm going to join, you already have me added, so no problem.

like i said theres only 3 switch owners in existence, you probably wont find many people to play with
Someone's mad they can't play Splatoon 2

thats wrong but whatever a person with an iq of 9 probably wouldnt realize that

ot though give an invite to your discord the link on the google form isnt working

Someone's mad they can't play Splatoon 2
thats wrong but whatever a person with an iq of 9 probably wouldnt realize that

ot though give an invite to your discord the link on the google form isnt working

stay in denial friend
>tfw no money
[im g]http://i.imgur.com/QRsPLvS.png[/img]
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 07:56:40 PM by torin² »