Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM

Poll

SQUID VS OCTOPUS: THE ULTIMATE RACE WAR

WOOMY
4 (80%)
VEEMO
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Splatoon 2 - SSBU SPLATFEST: Heroes vs. Villains 12/14 at 8PM  (Read 73477 times)

new mode revealed in nintendo direct
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8alvfmZi0zY
(complete with vaporwave at the start)
pretty much in this mode a group of 4 inklings has to survive waves of salmon in order to get golden eggs which is then collected to be transported back to inkopolis or something idk
yep, splatoon has officially become call of duty: zombies. 10/10
really looking forward to this new mode, love the concept
also HO stuff THE RELEASE DATE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
JULY 21 BABYYYYYYYYYY

oh, i almost forgot
theres new amiibo functionality in splatoon 2, which you can see in the video i linked above
in this case, you can befriend the amiibo character and they will remember your favorite weapons/clothes/whatever and you can swap your outfit with the amiibo's outfit (which comes in handy when you go over to a friend's house to turf war) and you can also take pictures with your amiibo and share them online so thats a thing
the 3 new amiibos:

the old splatoon 1 amiibo also work fine

callie is dead
as you can see, the splatfest results actually mean something
also, one more thing that i'm gonna mention if you all've been living under a rock: the inklings are now playable characters in mario kart 8 deluxe. gr8
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 02:46:35 PM by Mr Queeba »

callie is dead
Just you wait, the antagonist of the story mode will be Punished "Venom" Callie.

I LITERALLY CAN'T WAIT

also apparently mom was suppost to get me the squid sisters amiibo for easter and "accidentally" preordered the new girl one

my mom is awsome confirmed

and I need to rob money for a switch

callie is dead
which one is that again
the good one or the green one
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 10:57:26 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

gamexplain did an brown townysis on salmon run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BilKgfIFU70
I LITERALLY CAN'T WAIT
i can't wait either god damnit, as i once had a HUGE ass addiction to splatoon, and im already super hyped for this new game and I HAVE TO WAIT 3 MONTHS AAA
it better be good
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:35:35 PM by Mr Queeba »

marie was always the better squirl (squid girl)