OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!

Author Topic: OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!  (Read 12374 times)

But tony!!!  That's only a small minorty!!!!!!  #NotAllMuslims
But tony!!!!  Sweden said thers no prollem!!!!!  They wouldn't lie to make their country look better would they!!!!!!????
Yes!  Perfect place to get straight to the truth!  The government!  Ugh why didn't I think of this before, I'm so naive...
Ok.  I guess we'll just not fight in this war that Bush started and Obama continued.  I guess we'll just let CIA do  whatever it is they please.  You know what they say, if you kill your enemy, they win!
Lol.  Do you even read the stuff you're spewing?
Good to know i'm held in such high regard now :)  sure does suck being in an echo chamber

It's as if Corderlain, Matthew and Espio had a baby and this was the afterbirth that they removed

I honestly did not expect anyone to take him so seriously l o l.

so he was drama'd for 6 posts he made today...

um yeah ok

not saying they weren't handicapped, but come on lol 6 POSTS

so he was drama'd for 6 posts he made today...

um yeah ok

not saying they weren't handicapped, but come on lol 6 POSTS
There's about 17 in total that are completely handicapped in that thread. i'm just posting the notable ones

as a matter of fact, I DID expect people to take him so seriously,

Re: OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!
Stunningly huh?

First time I've ever been called stunning.  I'm flattered.

orkusborkus is a very kind person

Orkus has a different political opinion from Path that doesn't meet his own agenda.

First time I've ever been called stunning.  I'm flattered.
I'm sure the ladies get stunned for a moment before their flight reflex kicks in

as a matter of fact, I DID expect people to take him so seriously,

You guys need to step your game up, this guy's one step ahead of you all.

I'm sure the ladies get stunned for a moment before their flight reflex kicks in

SUMMON DARK MAGICIAN
DECLARE DIRECT ATTACK