OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!

Author Topic: OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!  (Read 12428 times)

my brain is as big ikethegenerics pengis (a lot big)

one of the dumber dramas ive seen in a while

I honestly did not expect anyone to take him so seriously l o l.
this, most of his posts don't look serious at all.

so he was drama'd for 6 posts he made today...

um yeah ok

not saying they weren't handicapped, but come on lol 6 POSTS
Not saying the OP isn't in the wrong for this thread but I like how you guys only post when someone else in your group has something happen to them like a hungry pack of wolves

Not saying the OP isn't in the wrong for this thread but I like how you guys only post when someone else in your group has something happen to them like a hungry pack of wolves
wow when something that interests us happens we post! damn we're a pack of hungry wolves!

why would I be in the wrong for this thread? Orkus is clearly a nuisance and a problem, and the drama section is intended for exposing said nuisances and problems.

I don't understand why people have to instantly condemn me for complaining about an issue. This is the drama thread, it's here for a reason. Stop it with the "you're overreacting/taking him too serious" bullstuff

why would I be in the wrong for this thread?
By over-reacting over obvious sarcasm

By over-reacting over obvious sarcasm
almost 90% of his posts are sarcastic. sarcasm in moderation is normal but he's overusing it so much it physically hurts to read

he's overusing it so much it physically hurts to read
apparently you're the only one who thinks so

almost 90% of his posts are sarcastic. sarcasm in moderation is normal but he's overusing it so much it physically hurts to read
Maybe stop reading it then.  I don't know why you would blame other for your masochism.

If I were to sarcastically respond to every post you made INH you'd quickly get pissed off. So would everyone else, and that's why this drama exists.

Drop the drama elitism. He's a problem, this is a thread expressing how much of a problem he is.

why would I be in the wrong for this thread? Orkus is clearly a nuisance and a problem, and the drama section is intended for exposing said nuisances and problems.

I don't understand why people have to instantly condemn me for complaining about an issue. This is the drama thread, it's here for a reason. Stop it with the "you're overreacting/taking him too serious" bullstuff
I'm just saying Nobot and his pack of neckbeards shouldn't be taken seriously and it shouldn't be a surprise when they combine together like Power Rangers to stomp on someone. They've done this for years and aren't even active on the game, when they post it's to hop on something with their buddies.

wow when something that interests us happens we post! damn we're a pack of hungry wolves!
If 'interesting' to you means calling your buttbuddies to arms then yeah.  Notice how you even said 'us', you're practically admitting it.

If I were to sarcastically respond to every post you made INH you'd quickly get pissed off.
Not really because I'd know you're just loving around and being sarcastic.

Path, stop taking sarcasm so personally, calm down.

I'm just saying Nobot and his pack of neckbeards shouldn't be taken seriously and it shouldn't be a surprise when they combine together like Power Rangers to stomp on someone. They've done this for years and aren't even active on the game, when they post it's to hop on something with their buddies.
Lmao, half of this forum doesn't play the game bro.

If 'interesting' to you means calling your buttbuddies to arms then yeah.  Notice how you even said 'us', you're practically admitting it.
To be fair I'm in their discord and that's not what happened at all. This is a terrible drama even though I think porkus is a handicap