OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!

Author Topic: OrkusBorkus - sarcastic, condescending, stunningly handicapped. a must read!  (Read 12402 times)

The only meme threads there are "aaa" and "dove" the rest are loving legitimate
The mini Annoying Orange isn't a meme and spam?

Another triggered knee jerk drama topic from Phant because someone doesn't agree with him and he got trolled. Who'da thunk it?

These 'meme threads' are made 3-4 times on every loving page of off topic, and you don't seem to ever complain about those. You have some sort of personal vendetta that forces you to come at me for everything, and i've seen it in almost every thread I post in so far.

If you really wanted to wage war on these 'meme threads' i'd see you fighting on some of these threads

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308635.0

Oh no, what a horrific thing to happen!

The mini Annoying Orange isn't a meme and spam?
Mini Annoying Orange isn't a meme nor spam, he's an integral part of our existence. Take that back

These 'meme threads' are made 3-4 times on every loving page of off topic
"They do it so it must be fine!!!"

News flash, what you posted wasn't what they were doing, you posted nonsensical meme trash and you're trying to validate it with "they did it too!!!"

Why are you trying to validate and defend yourself when you literally spammed yourself?

can you just drama phanto already damn

"They do it so it must be fine!!!"

News flash, what you posted wasn't what they were doing, you posted nonsensical meme trash and you're trying to validate it with "they did it too!!!"

Why are you trying to validate and defend yourself when you literally spammed yourself?
I'm trying to say that it's entirely normal while Orkus' posting is absolute stuff and the literal definition of stuffposting

I'm trying to say that it's entirely normal
Sorry, meme spam is not normal. I don't know why you think otherwise.

Sorry, meme spam is not normal. I don't know why you think otherwise.
Informing the public on the presence of high quality memes is mankind's duty. If you don't want to partake in it, fair enough

Informing the public on the presence of high quality memes is mankind's duty. If you don't want to partake in it, fair enough
You acting sarcastic and condescending yourself is just further proving my point by the way.

Mini Annoying Orange isn't a meme nor spam, he's an integral part of our existence. Take that back
Why should I take it back? It is a meme with liberals and commies. So anything that you have posted is never consider of spam?

Why should I take it back?
Despite his size, Tiny Annoying Orange has some big attitude. You better pray he doesn't hear your insolence

You acting sarcastic and condescending yourself is just further proving my point by the way.
What point? That you're overreacting about sarcasm? Just stop INH

Despite his size, Tiny Annoying Orange has some big attitude. You better pray he doesn't hear your insolence
How about no? Is that in your book hate speech?