Author Topic: Going to meet Alan Resnick from Adult Swim later today AMA  (Read 8618 times)

arent those the guys from the new hand cult series thing
i wonder what theyre filming

Ben and Rob

The hand cult is on IFC

Assuming you were in Atlanta, Georgia
How could he do a stream if he's all the way in Conneticut, if such streams are filmed in the aforementioned location?

I wasn't in Georgia, that was January.

He isn't streaming but he told me personally that Adult Swim contacted him about possibly doing a streaming show for him. So keep on the lookout for a new show.

calm the hell down holy stuff

0/10 deflection, go take your bullstuff to drama

i havent opened this topic up until now what happened
did tony meet him
because i like his work

i havent opened this topic up until now what happened
did tony meet him
because i like his work

Yes he did

calm the hell down holy stuff
you don't loving get stuff to stop going down by just saying like "STOP!" or "CALM DOWN!" you do this stuff all the time

you don't loving get stuff to stop going down by just saying like "STOP!" or "CALM DOWN!" you do this stuff all the time
Me telling Poliwhirl to stop constantly following and causing arguments with Tony everywhere he goes is bad apparantly

arent those the guys from the new hand cult series thing
i wonder what theyre filming

No doubtingly something weird considering Alan Resnick

Me telling Poliwhirl to stop constantly following and causing arguments with Tony everywhere he goes is bad apparantly

It is bad because you're really loving annoying. Take it to drama, all three of you, poliwhirl and phantos have recent dramas, go bump one of them or something
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:20:46 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

It is bad because you're really loving annoying. Take it to drama, all three of you, poliwhirl and phantos have recent dramas, go bump one of them or something
How come when I call Poliwhirl out once in a topic, people hop on my ass and say take it to drama. Yet when the 5+ other people do it, it's completely a-ok???

How come when I call Poliwhirl out once in a topic, people hop on my ass and say take it to drama. Yet when the 5+ other people do it, it's completely a-ok???

Because Poliwhirl already forgeted off, you're just trying to pad out the argument to get a word in because you're an attention whore. Again, take it to drama.

you're just trying to pad out the argument to get a word in because you're an attention whore.
Yes giving my two cents must mean I'm an attention whore

Sorry, just because I do something that makes you mad for whatever reason, doesn't make me an attention whore.

Stupid INH drama aside, did anyone ever complete the "This house has people in it" ARG? I kinda lost touch with it after awhile.

Stupid INH drama aside, did anyone ever complete the "This house has people in it" ARG? I kinda lost touch with it after awhile.
some youtube with "night" in his YT name (i forgot the full name) got rlly far if not wrapped it up