Author Topic: Going to meet Alan Resnick from Adult Swim later today AMA  (Read 8729 times)

wait isn't this the dude who did alantutorial

why should we care

You cared enough to post in this loving thread.

wait isn't this the dude who did alantutorial
I misread that as brown towntutorial

tell Alan that spencer is sorry for missing his call wednesday. he'll get back to you about everything and that yes. that stuff at the palladium is wack

Awesome so when is your show not being launched?
you know how companies sometimes do those pity tours for fans who are terminally ill or when those kids are hyperfocused on the company so they just let the kids in cause they feel bad? im pretty sure that's what theyre doing with tony
why should we care
unnecessary hostility will only make you look like a big stuffhead

watch as lord tony refuses to answer any question

you know how companies sometimes do those pity tours for fans who are terminally ill or when those kids are hyperfocused on the company so they just let the kids in cause they feel bad? im pretty sure that's what theyre doing with tony

I was going to respond with "what the forget man" but then I remembered what people around the AS community say about Tony and honestly you really aren't that far off.

i thought you said you'd stop provoking tony

ok i realize how mean that post sounds actually but i wasnt making a mean joke. tony has shown, on multiple occasions that he is borderline obsessed with adult swim. every time they do those "first caller gets a prize" things he is always the first caller, or he was until they had to stop letting him take all the prizes. he has auditioned for adult swim shows and tried to contact people involved with adult swim on many occasions. he poured a milk carton on his head just because they told him to. he even said his adult swim "show" is what he wants people to remember him for when he dies. im not even involved with adult swim and i feel bad for the guy, i can imagine they'd rather let him tour the facilities and meet some people than just awkwardly poke him away.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:11:12 PM by Poliwhirl »

i feel bad for the guy

Let me know how your dreams are working out for you then. lol.

Yes feel bad for me.

I got to go to georgia, shoot a TV show, participate in 2 other shows, got free stuff, explored the country and went to fancy restaurants while I was there, feel bad for me. Please.

What are you doing Poliwhirl besides eating all the rare candies, cheating your way to level 100?

My pictures with neil hamburger aren't uploading.