This NEWS garbage needs to stop

Author Topic: This NEWS garbage needs to stop  (Read 9588 times)

I don't consider fun to be telling the same joke over and over again like you're a four-year-old that got laughs from saying 'poopy pants'.

I'll lock all of my threads because you guys are mega sperg lords. Just let a guy have some fun, will ya?!
Please tell us more of your definition of "fun".

Please tell us more of your definition of "fun".
Posting funny stuff on a lego board.

See previous statement about telling the same jokes, realize this statement is somewhat hypocritical.

Posting funny stuff on a lego board.

you really aren't as funny as you think

'poopy pants'.
Have you been reading the classics? You have such untapped intellectual prowess... I've never thought of it like that.

That depends on if you consider The Scarlet Letter to be a classic. I consider it to be incomprehensible notes from a person born a hundred years ago writing about people that were born hundreds of years before him.

In other words, no, I make this stuff up as I go. It's why I sound overly elegant and have long run-on sentences that don't form very coherent posts. I'm covering for the fact that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

As far as actual content goes. I like to pretend I'm making decent points.

I like to pretend I'm making decent points.
and there's the problem

and there's the problem
You don't have any room to call him out on that, considering you think it's fun to act like a jackass on a lego forum, spamming it with senseless topics that literally no one finds funny.

Get off your high horse already.

You don't have any room to call him out on that, considering you think it's fun to act like a jackass on a lego forum, spamming it with senseless topics that literally no one finds funny.

Get off your high horse already.
:cookieMonster:

You know, my logic is good but my wording is stuff, but at least I know enough not to respond wholesale to criticism with a picture of a muppet.
The Blockland Forums is a collection of "I never thought I'd say that".

:cookieMonster:
You know that by doing this, you are just proving my point correct along with proving you're just a troll who is going to be banned soon? (You even admitted to it)

It's time to stop my dude.

You know that by doing this, you are just proving my point correct along with proving you're just a troll who is going to be banned soon? (You even admitted to it)

It's time to stop my dude.
Too bad badspot draws research for money instead of moderating some kids who take things to seriously.

Too bad badspot draws research for money instead of moderating some kids who take things to seriously.
Yes thats a valid excuse to pretend to be handicapped