This NEWS garbage needs to stop

Author Topic: This NEWS garbage needs to stop  (Read 9579 times)

what did i say
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302670.0
actually, looking over this once more reveals to me that the content is pretty bullstuff
disregard whatever's inside and regard only the topic at hand, the [NEWS] tag
what a mistake

If I wanted to see the news I'd watch TV or go on a news website or app, which I already do. I wouldn't go on a lego forum for the news.

Who started the news headlines anyways?

jairo used it to post news and then you used it to post garbage

jairo used it to post news and then you used it to post garbage

My news topics are actually news though.

this rabbot guy sure bitches a lot

I've never been genuinely disinterested in posting in the Off Topic section like this. It's become a total stuffshow, overrun by people who are either trying to turn the atmosphere to stuff (like Sperg Tony or his cronies), or others who think that the way to encourage discussion is to make ridiculous, irrelevant question topics.

I'm very glad a lot of the people I like are on Discord, as if my only way to talk to them was through this forum, I'd be in the loving pits depressed right now.

I've never been genuinely disinterested in posting in the Off Topic section like this. It's become a total stuffshow, overrun by people who are either trying to turn the atmosphere to stuff (like Sperg Tony or his cronies), or others who think that the way to encourage discussion is to make ridiculous, irrelevant question topics.

I'm very glad a lot of the people I like are on Discord, as if my only way to talk to them was through this forum, I'd be in the loving pits depressed right now.
I thought you quit the blf mcjob, which is what you said on discord.
You should make your own rant thread in drama to rant in, so when you stop bottling this anger up you can just unleash it in there so no one has to look at it.

I thought you quit the blf mcjob, which is what you said on discord.
I said that, aside from some specific threads, I was going to try and just spend some time away from the other parts of the forum.

This morning has been particularly boring, though, so I thought I might as well just come back and post some more again.

I wouldn't go on a lego forum for the news.
i would and i do

we should get our own journalists

or others who think that the way to encourage discussion is to make ridiculous, irrelevant question topics.
this bullstuff seriously needs to stop
i don't know how people are able to get away with stuff like this

HOW DOes snake GO INSIDE HAHAHA asking for my mom LOL

Honestly people should be banned for being really painfully unfunny

be careful what you wish for, the place would be a ghost town

they really arent doing anything against the rules, it is painfully unfunny though.