E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining

Poll

Of the most commonly used, favourite 2017 emote?

0 (0%)
3 (4.9%)
9 (14.8%)
26 (42.6%)
1 (1.6%)
2 (3.3%)
7 (11.5%)
10 (16.4%)
2 (3.3%)
Something Different (Explain Below)
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining  (Read 42184 times)

If you want to continue to be a cynic and upset, that's your own prerogative. Hopefully Nintendo will give you something that you genuinely enjoy.

For me, Sony hit the spot with content I want.

BTW, MASSIVE dump of info about Destiny 2 including the PC release date, beta dates and more.

good if you didnt happen to play it on a past gen console 6+ years ago
quicktime events are to be expected in a game like spiderman what could you possibly have predicted
destiny 2
a genuinely cool-looking game from a reputable series
monster hunter was nice
i dont know what makes it look awful but i dont care for it
forget vr
Honestly spiderman looks very reminiscent of the older game/s, which I loved. I'll prob give it a shot

it's never gonna happen but i wanna see a new pokemon ranger

If you want to continue to be a cynic and upset, that's your own prerogative. Hopefully Nintendo will give you something that you genuinely enjoy.

For me, Sony hit the spot with content I want.

BTW, MASSIVE dump of info about Destiny 2 including the PC release date, beta dates and more.
im too much of a cynic to enjoy these kinds of things, ur right
i mean at this point im watching these conferences for comedic value

You forgot Wolfenstein 2 in the OP.

You forgot Wolfenstein 2 in the OP.
I'll be honest, when I make the OP, I grab a selection of games that are rumoured/confirmed to be shown at E3 at the time, and then I never update it ever again.

Don't forget to check the E3 recap for additional vidya gams that weren't shown during the conferences

Crash Bandicoot was shown, more Evil Within 2, Halo Wars 2 expansion, A Hat In Time, Superhot VR, and more

Even Day9 couldn't save the PC Gaming show from an underwhelming lineup and that boring starfish who spent way too long droning on about e-sports. Sony was plagued with technical issues, all their games are slated for 2038 release anyway so who cares. Bethesda kept digging up Skyrim and Fallout 4 because all their developers are busy trying to be Blizzard. EA and Microsoft still have no idea what their audience wants, the former filling the show up with sports, the latter chanting off specifications and the word "exclusive" to the point of total meaninglessness. Ubisoft had some good announcements but bogged down by a couple games nobody cares about, and failing to go into detail about ones that actually are interesting besides the pirates one.

Devolver wins, but they could have just put up a three hour time-lapse of a dead giraffe decomposing and they still would have won. Lamest E3 conferences in a long time.

i just want my red dead 2 man

Nintendo's about to start in 15 minutes but McJob is asleep probably, idk what time it is where he lives.

Get on the cytube: https://cytu.be/r/E3Party

Nintendo's about to start in 15 minutes but McJob is asleep probably, idk what time it is where he lives.
2am according to his profile, rip

its 12 pm and mcjob is still asleep
smh

mcJOOOOOB get UPPPP
hi mcjob
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 11:37:59 AM by crazies alt »