E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining

Poll

Of the most commonly used, favourite 2017 emote?

0 (0%)
3 (4.9%)
9 (14.8%)
26 (42.6%)
1 (1.6%)
2 (3.3%)
7 (11.5%)
10 (16.4%)
2 (3.3%)
Something Different (Explain Below)
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: E3/EA Play 2017 Megathread: 2 Weeks Remaining  (Read 42156 times)

Big thanks to everybody who jumped into the CyTube. You guys totally made the effort worth it; I wish I could have got the bot automated and working, but things ran smoothly for the most part anyway. Next year I'll triple alarm any conferences as early as Nintendo.

For me, E3 is effectively over (I'm back to work tomorrow). I hope you guys found stuff you really liked, and you know where to find more info about what Nintendo is announcing over the next few days.

I've updated the poll one last time. I'll leave the emotes in the CyTube if you want to grab the imgur links. Our next event isn't until The Game Awards 2017, assuming something else doesn't come up in the meantime.

Cheers all!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 02:01:03 PM by Mr Queeba »

Samus Returns > Prime 4

WOW a title screen

fr, there were like already a dozen reaction vids on youtube only 40 minutes after the reveal. its a big ass "4" come on

MONSTER HUNTER WORLD HYPE

am hype for beyond good & evil 2 and MH world

fr, there were like already a dozen reaction vids on youtube only 40 minutes after the reveal. its a big ass "4" come on
10 years of waiting over is why people like me are excited, not the title screen

wrong

10 years of waiting over is why people like me are excited, not the title screen

as a kid i've spent countless hours playing mp1, 2 and 3-- i've been eagerly waiting just as long for mp4. i'll be excited for it when i can safely assume it won't be a big letdown

i'm still excited as hell because metroid prime is one of my favorite games and i haven't been disappointed by a metroid prime yet (even federation force beyond the trash gramphics it's still p fun), but there's still no reason to go ballistic like they just showed the most hype trailer in existence over it

since it could still suck ass

i'm still excited as hell because metroid prime is one of my favorite games and i haven't been disappointed by a metroid prime yet (even federation force beyond the trash gramphics it's still p fun), but there's still no reason to go ballistic like they just showed the most hype trailer in existence over it

as a kid i've spent countless hours playing mp1, 2 and 3-- i've been eagerly waiting just as long for mp4. i'll be excited for it when i can safely assume it won't be a big letdown
pessimists setting themselves up for "i was right all along"!!!!!!

hi sherlock optimism called it said you suck and that it could also be great but we should wait until it comes out or we get more info before we say anything