Author Topic: Gamemode problems.  (Read 2739 times)

there is no trace in that console log
i found out its because there were 5 servers running for no reason which is why there was no trace.

new log

i'm starting to think the CONNECTION ACCEPTED problem is the gamemode i made because even with blg removed it still gets stuck on it

this is going on for a long time now i just wish there was a proper fix
i need blg for many things and i don't believe it is causing the problem

can you join it if the server is running on a clean install?
what if it's a clean install + blg?

I might've missed you testing it somewhere, since this is spread out over the forums

I might've missed you testing it somewhere, since this is spread out over the forums
ill try it

it works on a fresh install
so i can tell it is not blg and must be another add on or a confliction

Disable/Remove System_ReturnToBlockland

As I have said before BLG will work fine on its own but when you have mods that register RTB prefs (like my autosaver), that's when BLG starts acting funny

Disable/Remove System_ReturnToBlockland

As I have said before BLG will work fine on its own but when you have mods that register RTB prefs (like my autosaver), that's when BLG starts acting funny
technically i already have removed rtb because i did the fresh install thing

technically i already have removed rtb because i did the fresh install thing
I was assuming based on the last console log you posted, my bad

Your only option is to start from default add-ons, then slowly enable a few add-ons (1-3) over and over until the error occurs again.

I was assuming based on the last console log you posted, my bad

Your only option is to start from default add-ons, then slowly enable a few add-ons (1-3) over and over until the error occurs again.
i'm redoing the server anyways as we speak =P
also i fixed the problems in this thread because i removed the gamemode and made a script that uses the blockland glass loading screen thing

The problem is fixed now
thanks for all the help everyone