Author Topic: ITT Rabbot talks about his religion(s) while people make fantasy jokes  (Read 11648 times)

See title. I pray to very old gods from multiple faiths and feel like answering questions to help straighten my thoughts out. Please keep questions related. Thanks.

Edit: I'm now offering magical guidance with as much seriousness as I possibly can. Fingers don't fail me now.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 03:17:17 PM by Rabbot32 »

can you summon demons yet or is that a higher ranking perk

Summoning spirits is a wiccan thing. The summoning of specific Judeo-Christian demons is a modern invention. Satanism is not in my field of study, neither is Wicca. I'm still trying to get my personal deities down, I have no interest in the misunderstood witch religion at the moment. Satanism, maybe later.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:30:41 AM by Rabbot32 »

can you curse someone i dont like for me

also my destruction and conjuration skills are low but can you give me some tips on how to cast healing spells effectively

I don't deal with fae or dijin. Heka's blessings on your healing, but stick to hospitals and modern treatment.

glad to know. are there any potions i should know about that will boost my healing skill? im planning a huge raid on my local dungeon and i need to have all my basis covered before i go in. i'd hire a priest or battlemage but they cost bankroll these days

is this spiritual stuff because i can clean auras - my grandma thought me

Why the forget is there a dungeon in your neighborhood?

I know little about auras. Sorry.

Why the forget is there a dungeon in your neighborhood?
why the forget isn't there one in yours?

Because I live on a dead end road off the highway, in the middle of the woods.

ok but which gods do you worship?? cause there's like. a lot of 'em

I invoke Baset and Thoth most often, but I'm almost entirely certain there are Valkyries keeping an eye on me. I swear on Hel when I'm pissed but try to avoid praying to Anubis.