Author Topic: Fistful of Blocks (need coding help)  (Read 4736 times)

The best guns in the wild wild world wide web.

But as the Mares Leg and the Sawed Off are the most annoying starter weapons in FoF, you won't be able to akimbo them in this mod.
you're probs an axecigarette

you're probs an axecigarette

Think again, I just forgot about the axe.

There probably won't be any melee weapons.

isn't there some "advanced ammo" addon or whatever that was inspired by FoF

isn't there some "advanced ammo" addon or whatever that was inspired by FoF

You're talking about the Complex Weapon Pack, but sadly it has hardly anything to do with FoF. Exept for the "Colt Walker" though the model doesn't really resemble a Walker at all. I mean come on, a swing out cylinder on an muzzleloading open top revolver? Otherwise the pack seems to be pretty cool in terms of the reloading mechanics.

You should add quickdrawing to it.

You should add quickdrawing to it.

Some of them draw faster then the others, the Derringer for instance has the fastest draw.
Atleast they are supposed to, the mechanic seems to be broken

^The army of no profile pictures

Quick little update : I decided to polish the revolver models by adding loadinggates

Now my problem is that I need to change the reloading mechanic so that it reloads one bullet at a time and plays a sequence every time a bullet is reloaded. Would this even be possible? I already attempted to do so on an earlier project but all it did was playing the sequence once at the end.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 03:05:16 AM by M0RRIS »

Now featuring a double action Pepperbox as a quick, yet inaccurate sidearm for close range combat

and a slow but powerful Walker

I want dual walkers. As soon as possible.