Fistful of Blocks (need coding help)

Author Topic: Fistful of Blocks (need coding help)  (Read 4775 times)

Since we've got a lack of antique firearms in Blockland I decided to create a western themed weapon pack. Now, 2 years later it is pretty much finished but as I'm not much of a scripter I chose to use the Advanced Pack scripts, as it has some great (unused) features like akimboing two different guns. I changed some things here and there but still there are some problems that I can't seem to solve and I really would appreciate any kind of help with the script like:

-When dropping the secondary weapon, it always drops a regular pistol.
-How to add Ammo on spawn or make a command for that?
-Different Ammotypes (like switching between slug and shotgun runds by pressing ",")
-Where is the animation part of the secondary weapon?
-Script for reloading each bullet at a time and playing an animation for each round

Work is in progress but its going slowly as I only work on it when I feel like it.

Here is what I got so far, there is more to come:

One handed weapons :

Two handed weapons :

New:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 03:18:22 PM by M0RRIS »

Damn nice work. This stuff is long overdue

PASS THE MOTHERloving WHISKEY I LOVE YOU

finally we can recreate the dollars trilogy in bl

Funny thing is, I actually made/scripted a FoF weapons pack like two years ago without models. You should hit me up.

Funny thing is, I actually made/scripted a FoF weapons pack like two years ago without models. You should hit me up.

Sounds great, I really could use some help with the scripting part. I would like to take a look at it.

don't keep the Riddler's leg

don't keep the Riddler's leg

beeing the evil German I am, I will keep it and also add even more weapons just for the variety this might be a good thing if you want your game to be set in a certain era.
But as the Mares Leg and the Sawed Off are the most annoying starter weapons in FoF, you won't be able to akimbo them in this mod.

But as the Mares Leg and the Sawed Off are the most annoying starter weapons in FoF, you won't be able to akimbo them in this mod.
you are a good man

This is quite a nice piece of work you got going. If you ever do release this let me know.

WHERES THE BRASS KNUCKLES COWARD

this is dope. suggestion, maybe make some of the models fit the blockheads hands a little better? the double barrel shotgun looks a little small imo

WHERES THE BRASS KNUCKLES COWARD

There probably won't be any melee weapons.

this is dope. suggestion, maybe make some of the models fit the blockheads hands a little better? the double barrel shotgun looks a little small imo

Most models will get polished up but they wil retain their basic shape. The double barrel shotgun is supposed to be a coach gun, those were a bit smaller.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 03:36:15 PM by M0RRIS »