Author Topic: Unova is back  (Read 77394 times)

the nigerian cunts are alive and well.

you are WRONG
jokes on you its on the first page anymore

Preview
i wouldn't have seen it anyways it took me 3 tries to figure out what you meant

One day Thot Patrol will be just like The Nigerian Cunts, an unfortunate memory, and the forums will be at peace once more.

But on the other hand, this is just more proof Thot Patrol exists to target Users in an attempt to get them banned from the forums.

Fake news

One day Thot Patrol will be just like The Nigerian Cunts, an unfortunate memory, and the forums will be at peace once more.

But on the other hand, this is just more proof Thot Patrol exists to target Users in an attempt to get them banned from the forums.
you make me want the nigerian cunts to stay

this is your brain on autism

the fact that badspot straight up said he hates you might be a factor
I think the line was something along the line that he was that he was sick of all the furrys spam reporting me
nah ur both a bit wrong
Patton are you serious with this thread?  Do you know how many people have reported your bullstuff in the past month?  Now you're crying about someone saying "lol"?
unless he also said something else somewhere that i somehow missed

you kinda remind me of mario0126

Unova has actually been posting research (and gore!) on Queeba's discord to provoke users.

Unova has also, prior to this, claimed that a website with gore was a safe site and told people to visit it to test and said there was no gore.

ive decided to ban unova from my discord after general consensus that he was being a giant ass all around and breaking the rules multiple times

Don't forget, he decided to use his alt "Epic Fetus" in order to evade ban

Live- More News of him being a handicap.

Because looking up something like PONY RULE34 wont give any research at all.

Or when he said he knew a meme but did not know it was NSFW. i dont even

Oh and lets not forget the time he ACTUALLY PUT PONY GORE ON PURPOSE TO PROVOKE PEOPLE.

unova later in life: