At Least 70 Syrians Killed In a Suspected Gas Attack (ongoing story)

Author Topic: At Least 70 Syrians Killed In a Suspected Gas Attack (ongoing story)  (Read 6089 times)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/04/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/

""The Syrian army holds the terrorist groups and those supporting them responsible for the use of chemical and poisonous material and for the careless wasting of innocent civilians' lives to achieve their despicable goals and agendas," the statement said."

ISnt the Syrian president notorious for killing his own civilians?

Assad is a butcher that gasses his own people. I'll be overjoyed when someone finally assassinates that guy.

ISnt the Syrian president notorious for killing his own civilians?
not many details on who is actually repsonsible, as this is essentially breaking news

but unless im mistaken you're not wrong
good
isnt there a rule against garbage 1-word posts?

not many details on who is actually repsonsible, as this is essentially breaking news
Assad did literally the exact same thing a few years ago. It's not necessarily confirmed that he did it, but I'm going to operate off of the assumption he did.

Assad did literally the exact same thing a few years ago. It's not necessarily confirmed that he did it, but I'm going to operate off of the assumption he did.
yeah i know im just saying we don't really know many details right now

death to the sandmondays

but unless im mistaken you're not wrongisnt there a rule against garbage 1-word posts?
you're literally the last person to complain about "garbage posts"

this is a really appropriate thread to try to start drama in

Except you have yet to contribute something worthwhile so kindly shaddup.

Really horrible to hear, honestly.  Since Assad is well-known as a butcher of his citizens, I don't trust that statement one bit—it really is not from a reliable source.

I personally believe that Assad did it.  Could rebels have been involved or the cause?  Of course, but I'm not buying that bs.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:13:33 PM by SWAT One »

what would be the motives behind this attack if it was the syrian government? and if it wasnt?

You're the president now, bitch. What are you gonna do about it

loving sandmondays at it again
Annoying Orange pls blast them