Author Topic: Is this game as active as it was in 2015?  (Read 1281 times)

Just wondering. I played back then.

I don't know. play it and find out. I'm not youre loving slave

whoa dude don't call him a slave...

whoa dude don't call him a slave...
Is slavery as active as it was in the 1800s?

you know maybe he has the game uninstalled and just wants a quick answer instead of reinstalling the game. you guys are being asses for the sake of being asses.
and no, the game isnt as active as 2015, get around 200 players around 3-6 pm, then it diminishes

sort of, a lot of it depends on if it's summer or not cause US summer break (which funnily enough is already coming up soon)

you know maybe he has the game uninstalled and just wants a quick answer instead of reinstalling the game. you guys are being asses for the sake of being asses.
and no, the game isnt as active as 2015, get around 200 players around 3-6 pm, then it diminishes
still more than battleborn at least

well that's kind of an invalid answer, I don't understand how you can't download 550 mb on your computer but he should just see for himself

probably moreso

sort of, a lot of it depends on if it's summer or not cause US summer break (which funnily enough is already coming up soon)

i dunno. be a slave and find out. i'm not your loving slave

No

We're down about 144 peak players since then. Any boost we got from the sale in 2014 has basically worn off now.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:50:29 AM by Rally »