Bullstuff interview questions keep me from getting offered jobs.

Author Topic: Bullstuff interview questions keep me from getting offered jobs.  (Read 5265 times)

how do you answer those

"What are your weaknesses?" Not good with eye contact and am generally oblivious

"Do you have any previous job experience?" No

"Why should I hire you?" I'm going into college and I could use the money

The best thing to do is prepare in advance answers to all common questions. Also,  when they ask if you have any questions,  make sure to ask something. Otherwise,  it shows you aren't really interested.

Like I said, I can't bullstuff if my life counted on it.

It seems like you're not putting in any effort to get a job

It seems like you're not putting in any effort to get a job

So am I supposed to lie? I can't lie either. Truthfully I don't care about the company I just care about the cash in my pocket

Enjoy being homeless then

So am I supposed to lie? I can't lie either. Truthfully I don't care about the company I just care about the cash in my pocket

Maybe you should answer with something more than wanting money, because literally everyone who wants a job also wants the money that comes along with it

You're not going to leave an impression if you're going to dismiss questions as bullstuff then wondering why they won't hire you

"generally oblivious" isn't a very good thing when you're trying to rep yourself up

Enjoy being homeless then

I'm sorry I can't lie? I guess?

"generally oblivious" isn't a very good thing when you're trying to rep yourself up

I feel like it's a good thing for them to know. I forgot I also say I can be forgetful

jobs go to those shamelessly willing to lie on their job application

at the expense of your dignity anyway

I feel like it's a good thing for them to know. I forgot I also say I can be forgetful
job apps are about selling yourself

you sound like a carton of milk past its expiration date

"What are your weaknesses?" Not good with eye contact and am generally oblivious

"Do you have any previous job experience?" No

"Why should I hire you?" I'm going into college and I could use the money
That fast post.

Your second answer is adequate,  but could use improvement, like say what you've done comparable instead. For weaknesses,  you need something that a) doesn't affect your job performance,  and b) can be spun into a strength.
The third answer should be something you can provide others can't,  most likely an elaboration on strengths and that experience you've had,  or at the very least say something that indicates a desire to work for them specifically.

a good thing to answer for the weakness thing is to tell them a minor weakness and show them your initiative by telling them how you work to fix your weaknesses

They already know your broke ass wants money, why else would you want to work there?

If you have nothing of value to bring to their job they won't hire you. And before you say 'but i do!' give me a second to swallow my food, i don't want to laugh while chewing because i'll choke

Maybe giving people the last thing they want in an employee up front isn't a good move

On if youve had previous job experiences, be sure to put "No, but I feel as if your place of work would be the best place to start out my career and help me perfect myself."

That stuff'll garunteed to work

"Applicant #1, What are your weaknesses?"

Well, I have trouble communicating with others and making eye contact, which would normally interfere with my daily life. However, I want to finally step out of my comfort zone and try serving my community, and I feel that there is no better way to do so than to gain experience serving people here, at McFastfood's

"And how about you, Applicant #2? What are your weaknesses?"

I don't like people.

If you think applicant 2 would ever get the job, you live in an alternate universe