0 (0%)
aye aye capn
0 (0%)
i'll do it
0 (0%)
will do, man
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BLF Strands Itself on the Rim [UPDATE 5, forget THE PLAGUE]  (Read 7738 times)

Name: Indrick Apollo
Basic appearance: White, bald, somewhere near 50-61 years of age, has a couple of face-scars, ripped af
Traits: Iron willed, Abrasive, Gay.
Colonist Background: Tactician
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 01:12:38 PM by cromartini »

3 traits at most. That's not my rule, that's actually a part of the game. Its non-negotiable.

3 traits at most. That's not my rule, that's actually a part of the game. Its non-negotiable.
Oh okay

The intersolar shortbus has had a serious mechanical failure while in orbit around this Rimworld. Here we are cut off from civilization and must make our way off the planet.

Indrick, Cheese, and Torin all arm themselves, as they have the highest skills in their weapons. The plasteel knife goes to torin, the two guns go to the other two.

The morning passes and a storeroom is built alongside a mountain and several bedrooms are built.

Life is hard for the only gay man in a colony of dudes. Jeb Bush is too AMERICAN to be gay.

We forgot to make Jeb his bed, so he's sleeping at the picnic bench.

This first post is boring, so in the future I'll limit updates to when interesting events happen. This is the set-up period so it's gonna be a little slower. Don't worry though, soon you're all gonna die.

Soon, the game will ask me for a town name and a faction name. I'll put you guys' suggestions in the poll once I have a few. Go nuts with it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:01:30 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

so when is indrick getting his purple badge

call the town berlin

I'm as boring and selfish as I am in real life

town must be the "forum town" or something else
you'll choose the faction name, as i dont have any ideas you will agree with

Take the position of "Kinda comander but not" And name the town https://youtu.be/WJnf67NSZZQ?t=1m29s

name the town bitch forget outta my ass

Basic appearence wears jeans, tuxedo, fedora and is pretty strong.
colonist relationships usually lonely
Just noticed this but, is this your character ?

Where is the upd8 n1gg4

Say hello to the colony.

Just like in real life, nobody like Torin.

Look at this loser.

An overview. The base is growing, and battlements have been made.

CAUTION!! MEN AT WORK! CAUTION!!!

A hare has self tamed. Kill it? Sell it? Train it?

Train it for the sole purpose of Monty Python references

we could train it to breed when we have another mare or we could kill it and eat it