0 (0%)
aye aye capn
0 (0%)
i'll do it
0 (0%)
will do, man
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BLF Strands Itself on the Rim [UPDATE 5, forget THE PLAGUE]  (Read 7703 times)

The plague hit us hard, give indrick some robot arms and stuff.

Build &o refine medbay.

goddamnit i died, stupid plague

We return to a familiar scene. 4 dudes in the infirmary, deathly ill with the PLAGUE.
Uh oh, see ya buddy.
My name was captain Chris,
see me die, see me die,
Oh my name was captain Chris,
see me dieeee

The plague hit us hard, give indrick some robot arms and stuff.
Robot arms are prohibitively expensive. We can't craft them either, we have to wait for a trader to show up (none have yet) and sell us some.

Build &o refine medbay.
Short of replacing all the beds with hospital beds (which add a whopping 4% to healing quality [not actually significant]), any hospital refinements are currently impossible. We haven't researched the proper tech, and we have to prioritize defensive research items like gun turrets and IEDs first. The big reason the plague hit us so hard was because our guys got shot full of holes the same day they caught it, causing our only doctor to be too slow to react.

sniff that stuff
Aye aye, captain.

Mini update because ShareX bungled the pictures I took and they all came out blank. A bunch of starfishs with personal shields and knives ran up on us today. We killed them and captured one, but they got a good stabbin in on everyone pretty much, rabbits included. Rest in peace. Two new people were recruited from other escape pods nearby, so we have two new people to name. And a wolf self tamed.

Oh, and someone cut Bradley's leg off so she's stuck in bed until further notice.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 11:19:57 AM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

What the forget is this ? Medival times simulator ? WHERE ARE THE loving BUG ALIENS AND THE LASERS.

Alright then research that stuff and let's gooooo...

haha forget
So I forgot to mention this, Tuevon showed up with a nasty alcohol addiction. In the game, this means she has a significant mood loss when she doesn't have a source of alcohol, and we didn't have the means to produce any. Later, we get some amphetamines called wake-up, which she promptly binged on and got herself addicted to. Of course, she ate all of them and then she had two two drug addictions, reducing her overall consciousness level to around 30%. This interacts with the character by making everything much slower. If consciousness reaches less than 10%, she will die. So, when she binged again on cocaine and overdosed, her consciousness was reduced to -20% and she died.

I'm not sure yet if we're going to bury her. Our freezer is almost completely empty. I don't want to eat her, but it may come to that.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 01:19:14 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS

EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS EAT THE RABBITS
WE ALREADY DID

why don't you build some fireplaces