0 (0%)
aye aye capn
0 (0%)
i'll do it
0 (0%)
will do, man
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BLF Strands Itself on the Rim [UPDATE 5, forget THE PLAGUE]  (Read 7725 times)

Name:Tuevon
Basic Appearance:Thin, short, light skin, black hair.
Traits:Kind, Industrious, Sanguine.
Colonist Relationships:Creator (one who crafts and grows plants and stuff.  A productive individual.)
Colonist Background:A hard-nosed hard worker come to assist in keeping the colony well-fed, well-equipped, and well-sheltered.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:05:15 AM by SWAT One »

If my input has any weight at this point:  Make a fenced area and put the hare inside.  Try to domesticate more so we can raise them for food and clothing.  They repopulate quick enough.

Train it for the sole purpose of Monty Python references
Start working on the holy hand grenade incase of it going rouge.

Name Redline / Short fuse / Blocky
Basic appearence wears jeans, tuxedo, fedora and is pretty strong.
Traits Pretty, teetotaler, psychically dull, hard worker, neurotic, nervous, pessimist, fast walker, careful shooter, prosthophobe.
colonist relationships usually lonely
colonist backstory ---

Basic appearence wears jeans, tuxedo, fedora and is pretty strong.

Some more quality cringe coming from Blocko.
I'm going to fill out a character application later. Interested though

FIRST RAID, BOYS.

It's one dude. The usually technologically advanced pirates have sent their singular worst dude against us, in what we can only assume was some bizarre lethal hazing.

Indrick shoots her with his gay bullets.

She gets too close, where he lands a killing punch against the attacker. Superior Race poses next to the kill.

In other news, Torin still loving sucks. We deconstruct this failure of a sculpture. Its negative beauty score means that any room we place it in will become more ugly, so it's better this way. "Shame" is right.

That's more like it, you forget up. Kinda questionable that all his art centers around a gay dude though.

Also, an AI contacted us saying that there was a ship on the other side of the planet waiting for us. It's roughly a year or two's walk away, so it'd be quite the commitment walking over there. We'd have to abandon the base, but it is an option for us. I'll put it to the poll.

EMERGENCY UPDATE
Slightly bigger raid showed up. They were mad we killed that one woman earlier. Musta been a scout.
Our boys in blue eventually repel them, although Torin, who loving sucks, got shot a few times.
Happy Birthday, Indrick. Your birthday present is being old.
We accept the call for help, because why not? Besides, Jeb's too low energy to say no.
Welcome to REAL stuff raids. They got the real guns and they intend on using them.
They killed the rabbit.
We killed them.
They lit our prison on fire and cooked our prisoner alive. Nonetheless, we kill em and steal their guns and clothes.
Jeb's ex-wife gets a new nickname.
HAHA forget OFF.
FUUCK. Chris is looking real bad. He's the only good doctor, so he's getting the worst treatment for his disease. The plague's the bad stuff, too. He may not survive til the next update.

aryan has no important role YET... you just watch

Just like in real life, nobody like Torin.

Look at this loser.
In other news, Torin still loving sucks.
you delete this right now or i will shoot you with my laser eyes

Whew, Jason seems to be okay. Jason will save us all you will see.

I like how I don't come into play until the end where apparently my rabbit died and I'm dying due to selflessness. Scopare il mio culo in culo.

After you are done with the plague, go and get some prostetics, we want to live a long, gay* life dont we ?
Gay: Light-hearted and carefree

Stop living like cavemen and get real houses n stuff

We return to a familiar scene. 4 dudes in the infirmary, deathly ill with the PLAGUE.
Uh oh, see ya buddy.
Oops.
forget.
At least they got nice sarcophaguses. The wood will rot and stink up the place probably, but that's a problem for future me.
HOW YA FEELIN JEB?
HOW'S IT FEEL TO BE THE SOLE SURVIVOR?
Anyway, we stabilize at this point. Things are kinda alright, despite 3 losses. No doctor means trouble for the future, but I'm sure we won't need-
CHEESE PERFORMS THE LIFE SAVING SURGERY, SUCCEEDING WITH A 3.9% CHANCE.
We clean up the base, and take stock. Everyone is super down about their friends dying, even Torin, who is a piece of stuff.

What the answer to this mood problem?
DRUGS. SPACE COCAINE TO THE RESCUE. Superior Race loves cocaine almost 7 times more than he's upset that his friend died. That's real power.