Gytyyhgffff (26879) - Spamming/Trolling/Spawntrapping on Xalos's Stargate server

Author Topic: Gytyyhgffff (26879) - Spamming/Trolling/Spawntrapping on Xalos's Stargate server  (Read 11828 times)

Gytyyhgffff (26879)
Spamming, Trolling, and Spawntrapping on Xalos's Stargate server

So I joined Xalos's Stargate server today after playing on it a few days ago, and when I spawned I was greeted with this:

Gytyyhgffff had completely blocked the spawn point with red spam bricks, preventing anyone from moving or leaving. We were all trapped and could not escape.

After a few minutes of being trapped, Gytyyhgffff released us by hammering just enough bricks so we could escape, and then we proceeded to fight him because there really wasn't anything else we could do. He had blocked off the Stargate so no one could escape.

Eventually he got bored of fighting us and rebuilt his "prison" (that's what he called it), as "punishment" for us revolting against him.

However, he soon released us again, and some managed to escape somehow. I was still trapped, however. I then left the server out of frustration.

I rejoined a few minutes later, and Gytyyhgffff was still at it. He had now built a spam box around the portal control panel, so only he could operate it. I managed to break into his box house and tried to kill him in order to gain control of the panel and escape, but I was unsuccessful.

After repeatedly killing me with a rocket launcher, Gytyyhgffff then said he was going to "build another prison" as punishment for me revolting against his rule.

I highly encourage everyone to ban this guy from your servers. All he does is act like a richard.

Bananaed him from my sherbet

The forget gy that's idiotic as hell

/support

Ban him from your servers!

when people attack you when you're putting in the address you're going to get put in jail

also enlighten me on how i was spamming/trolling

when people attack you when you're putting in the address you're going to get put in jail

Dude those screenshots literally show you doing what you're preaching wtf lol.

also enlighten me on how i was spamming/trolling
The entire drama maybe perhaps idk hm

i can get spawntrapping but how the forget did i troll

also let me give you the full scoop because planr wasn't actually there for the start of it and wasn't there when i freed the other offenders either
some people started attacking me when i was trying to put in the address so i got tired of that bullstuff and took initiative to make a 'prison' so i could actually get where the forget i was going
shortly afterwards i realized this was a bad idea because they would just get more pissed off at me so i build a safety box around the dhd. i then freed them and got into my safety box and sent them to a different system
planr stayed around and was obviously very forgetin pissed at the whole affair and started attacking me again with spam hammer so i jokingly threatened to imprison him again

Don't blame me for not being there when it started, i'm not at fault for you not filling me in on anything. What you were doing was very clearly trolling from everything I saw. The context helps a bit, but I hope you realize you were 100% in the wrong trapping everyone and pissing us all off.

You could've just explained to me what you were trying to do. I would've helped if I could.

Regardless of your intentions, here is no excuse for trapping us in your stupid "prison" just because you want to go somewhere.

Forgot to address this post. You don't have the right to spawntrap everyone just because you're getting attacked.

Gyt isn't a troll. if he did this it means he did it for a good reason that OP failed to mention

What you were doing was very clearly trolling from everything I saw.
still don't have a clue about why you think i was trolling. lay it out to me because im clueless

The context helps a bit, but I hope you realize you were 100% in the wrong trapping everyone and pissing us all off.
for even more context that i didn't address specifically in my previous post, the guy i was trying to trap kept killing me over and over again and my friends also told me that he greifed other bases. additionally he was spawning with items like the gravity gun and rocket launcher via the means of minigame creation which is some bullstuff. i trapped him in my prison so i could dial somewhere else and get him out of my hands so i could continue doing stuff

Regardless of your intentions, here is no excuse for trapping us in your stupid "prison" just because you want to go somewhere.
the entire purpose of that server is to go looking around for a gate that hasn't been spammed to death with richards or doors yet and then build your own base. im not going to waste time dying over and over again to a greifer who just wants to ruin the experience for every single person on the server