[rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane

Author Topic: [rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane  (Read 10532 times)

Yeah right lmao, you're just being the edgy contrarian because that's what you do.
Saying im edgy doesnt prove me wrong

you proved yourself wrong by talking

Saying im edgy doesnt prove me wrong

I'm not going to put any effort into 'proving you wrong' because you're the only one trying to spin it this way

you wont put any effort into it because you cant

I don't even need to argue with you, your post was ridiculous and stupid enough that you already made the argument for me. If effort should go anywhere, it should be in your string of posts at least attempting to display why exactly anyone should follow your logic. What a surprise that the wannabe /r9k/ wizard churns out semi-delusional rants to nobody but himself.

If its so stupid then it should be easy to prove me wrong.
So... Prove me wrong.

Spoiler: You cant

So... Prove me wrong.

*whiny nerd voice* Wow, ad hominem much? *snort*

espio can you please take a step back and just look at what you're posting

So... Prove me wrong.

Show me one person you convinced that the entire landscape of the internet was wrong about this single event, first. I'm not going to pick apart your posts unless somebody else was delusional enough to follow your line of thought. Otherwise trying to "prove you wrong" is a complete waste of time considering I'm not going to change your mind and I'm not proving anything to anyone else.

ugh, kissless virgin espio wins again...

Show me one person you convinced that the entire landscape of the internet was wrong about this single event, first. I'm not going to pick apart your posts unless somebody else was delusional enough to follow your line of thought. Otherwise trying to "prove you wrong" is a complete waste of time considering I'm not going to change your mind and I'm not proving anything to anyone else.
The entirity of /pol/
still you cant prove me wrong

Espio you literally just ignored everything Ike just said

Get off your loving high horse, forget you're acting pretentious as all hell

The entirity of /pol/

I was lurking /pol/ when the UA news came out. The only thread I saw about it on /pol/ were people wondering what the forget united airlines was thinking and why this whole thing is as big of an outrage as it is. This is doubly hilarious because it just proves you're a wannabe 4channer who doesn't actually GO on 4chan.

The entirity of /pol/
still you cant prove me wrong
*goes on 4chan once*

All he had to do was comply and wait an hour or so for his next flight but his ego was too big for that and decided he should be a loving starfish towards the airport authorities instead. I can bet my ten cents he probably provoked them too. Every normal human being would've complied.
You seem to have this very weird concept of how airlines do their business. It's not like they have just 'hourly flights' out of Louisville, it's probably got quite a bit longer of a timespan btw. the first flight and the second, rescheduled, flight. I have my doubts that he provoked them, and saying "every normal human being" would've complied is loving ridiculous -- if you're a doctor trying to get to your patients (at least, presumably in this case), would you want to wait for the next flight or what?

Plus, it's your seat. I'm sure at the end of the day you would be a little yankee doodle dandy about the situation.

Also people are taking this way out of proportion. A white straigt male punching something that isnt white? Facist! Unacceptable!
*goes on 4chan once*

also, nobody has made this a racial issue except for you and the other little handicaps on /pol/

EDIT: apparently not even /pol/ sought to make this a racial issue lol

But when a muslim terrorist kills a few people in stockholm you barely hear or see anything from it. You suddenly need to be tolerant because muh refugees.
Actually, I hear plenty, to be honest. And even so, have you ever heard of a little concept called proximity journalism? I learned this in middle school. It's the concept that if you are a journalist, you're going to report on things more that happened closer to the locale you're reporting from. So, if there's a brush fire in Maine, California newscasters aren't going to report on it because who cares, we're not in Maine, and if a terrorist attack happens in Stockholm and it isn't just absolutely catastrophic, who cares, we're not in Stockholm.

This is exactly the same as "he dindu nuffin" only with an asian instead of a black.
*goes on 4chan once*

remember when we called espio gay so much then he actually became gay