[rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane

Author Topic: [rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane  (Read 10542 times)

i hate air planes now!

All he had to do was comply and wait an hour or so for his next flight but his ego was too big for that and decided he should be a loving starfish towards the airport authorities instead. I can bet my ten cents he probably provoked them too. Every normal human being would've complied.

Also people are taking this way out of proportion. A white straigt male punching something that isnt white? Facist! Unacceptable! But when a muslim terrorist kills a few people in stockholm you barely hear or see anything from it. You suddenly need to be tolerant because muh refugees.

This is exactly the same as "he dindu nuffin" only with an asian instead of a black.

All he had to do was comply and wait an hour or so for his next flight but his ego was too big for that and decided he should be a loving starfish towards the airport authorities instead. I can bet my ten cents he probably provoked them too. Every normal human being would've complied.

Also people are taking this way out of proportion. A white straigt male punching something that isnt white? Facist! Unacceptable! But when a muslim terrorist kills a few people in stockholm you barely hear or see anything from it. You suddenly need to be tolerant because muh refugees.

This is exactly the same as "he dindu nuffin" only with an asian instead of a black.

you're trying too hard to act redpilled

espio if you're gonna try to bust my balls you don't have to act that handicapped

lmao shut the forget up

what

wait I got your post backwards, still a bit confused on why you're blaming the other passengers and the removed passenger at all though
The airport police were clearly not in the right to use that much force, but I'd say the removed passenger could have been more willing to leave the plane. It doesn't seem right, but in the end, United as a private company has the right to run their airline however stufftily they want and sometimes passengers are asked to leave the plane for bad reasons.

The airport police were clearly not in the right to use that much force, but I'd say the removed passenger could have been more willing to leave the plane. It doesn't seem right, but in the end, United as a private company has the right to run their airline however stufftily they want and sometimes passengers are asked to leave the plane for bad reasons.

Yeah, they can run their airline however they want, but that doesn't make what they did any less right.

MORE👏GOVERNMENT👏CORPORATIONS

you're trying too hard to act redpilled
jokes on you I already am

espio your handicap is showing

jokes on you I already am

I would call contrarianism for the sake of opposing mainstream consensus the exact opposite of redpilling. You aren't different because you're saying the opposite of what everyone else unanimously agrees with, you're just an annoying brat.

Actually airports are hell and airplane companies are demons.

>mainstream consensus
He trespassed on private property and refuse to leave when the authorities told them in post 9/11 USA. Then make a scene like a stupid ass so you can sue because you're a washed up pseudo Dr.
Mainstream consensus: But he got an ouchy and hes bleeding :((. The guards where very mean :((((. Also hes chinese and thats not white :(((((((((.
Well yeah that stuff happens if you dont want to corporate

He's literally saying "kill me" at some point. If he tries he can exaggerate even more.

>mainstream consensus
He trespassed on private property and refuse to leave when the authorities told them in post 9/11 USA. Then make a scene like a stupid ass so you can sue because you're a washed up pseudo Dr.
Mainstream consensus: But he got an ouchy and hes bleeding :((. The guards where very mean :((((. Also hes chinese and thats not white :(((((((((.
Well yeah that stuff happens if you dont want to corporate

He's literally saying "kill me" at some point. If he tries he can exaggerate even more.

Yeah right lmao, you're just being the edgy contrarian because that's what you do.

Yeah right lmao, you're just being the edgy contrarian because that's what you do.
Yes the guy went overboard, but this sure as hell aint a race issue.
Although it will be made one because msm.