[rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane

Author Topic: [rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane  (Read 10538 times)

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

New reports showing a man wearing a MAGA hat reportedly spit/kick on the man as they took him off the plane, yelling "get those filthy zipperheads out". How is this okay?

oh my god... I am shaking and in tears after watching this. what the forget! these people are monsters. I swear if I'm on the jury for thhis, I am going to motion for the death pentality.

There must be a full investigation into this however I hope UAL shares tumble for Gordon Bethune's stuffty comment that he made earlier.

oh my god... I am shaking and in tears after watching this. what the forget! these people are monsters. I swear if I'm on the jury for thhis, I am going to motion for the death pentality.
haha well lucky we have the sixth amendment

was getting caught part of his plan

UPDATE:

The attorney I linked earlier posted an update video about the following.
The Chicago Aviation Police have released an official statement regarding what happened:

"The aviation security officer who pulled the man from his seat was placed on leave Monday, “pending a thorough review of the situation,” the Chicago Department of Aviation said in a statement. “The incident on United Flight 3411 was not in accordance with our standard operating procedure and the actions are obviously not condoned by the department.” "

This apparently makes it a lot easier for the victim to sue. I really, really hope he gets a lawyer if this statement turns out to be accurate.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:59:03 PM by Ipquarx »

i hope he does sue oh my god