Petition for Betelgeuse to have his Ban-On-Sight removed.

Poll

Should Betel be freed?

yes
no
long live nigeria

Author Topic: Petition for Betelgeuse to have his Ban-On-Sight removed.  (Read 11902 times)

I want to see examples of unfair ban/non ban comparisons of others who spammed research.

monday your on a loving Lego forum.

don't worry i like being ironic two

tony is living proof
tony never got a BOS, he's just not allowed to say anything related to ponies

If anyone has spammed any adult content on this forum, they should be banned permanently. There should be no exceptions.

If anyone has spammed any adult content on this forum, they should be banned permanently. There should be no exceptions.

Boobies make my peepee feel funny :C

wound's spammed research and hes here along with quite a few others

Did he spam it on the forum itself?

i dont know. ive posted gifs of girls tongue kissing dogs, and half the forum nearly lost their stuff and wanted me permanently banned. some friend even made a drama topic about that lol.
the users here dont have a loving clue what adult content is, what bannable things are, what it means to actually break these rules.

betel prob 100% deserves BOS, and you are misunderstanding it and hes lieing to you.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:56:13 PM by Bisjac »

we should act like he's unbanned so he logs into his account and gets really sad when he still banned for april 1st 2018

we should act like he's unbanned so he logs into his account and gets really sad when he still banned for april 1st 2018
honestly all he'll do is say "rop" in some random blockland server

I'm pretty sure the reason Betel's BOS is because he spammed the forums with research, something that multiple users that are currently active have done and are not BOS.

difference is he's done this like ten times

honestly all he'll do is say "rop" in some random blockland server

I voted no on the poll because of this post.

difference is he's done this like ten times
i think it's more like 2-3

ill only vote yes if the terms is if betel only gets unbanned if he is filmed giving badspot a pepsi