Author Topic: Good morning guys!  (Read 20467 times)

Those screenshots are as fake news as kimons political opinions

The picture is from the ULF drama topic in which INH posted a bunch of screencaps that were given to him by Ravencroft

Like just to show how easy it is to fake a discord message

Everything on the internet is fake

patton would have simply said "those screenshots are faked" if they were, not coyly joked and avoided directly addressing their validity. plus, he likely takes pride in being a loser so he wants everyone to know what an Ebic Troll he is by subtly impyling the screenshots are real

I mean Patton is also a chronic alcoholic. He can't say anything against them because he wouldn't know if he was drunkposting or not.

Explains this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3pjtn2TYarySzlvaUZfaElMWTg/view?usp=drivesdk
Don't know if you understand what I was saying or accusing me of faking a message but here is the important part just in case.
Like just to show how easy it is to fake a discord message

they're faked kimon. There. I said it.
yeah after like 2 months of Epic Trolling you say "theyre fake" because i pointed out that you would say that if they were faked

just get it over with and admit to it, it's not like badspot moderates these forums closely anymore

I mean Patton is also a chronic alcoholic. He can't say anything against them because he wouldn't know if he was drunkposting or not.
true

Also this thread is about pie crust not me go make another thread if u want
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:00:10 PM by patton360 »

i mean i know even im wrapped up in it at this point but i dont think anybody here truly appreciates how funny it is that a topic titled "Good morning guys!" has become a malicious 20 page long stuff fling

true

Actually, this thread is about neither, Pie Crust said "Good morning" and that was that

I was only being somewhat passive aggressive when i responded to Torin, but then things just spiraled into this

i mean i know even im wrapped up in it at this point but i dont think anybody here truly appreciates how funny it is that a topic titled "Good morning guys!" has become a malicious 20 page long stuff fling

What can I say. It wasn't a good morning

I was only being somewhat passive aggressive when i responded to Torin, but then things just spiraled into this

What was the point of going after torin anyway? His post wasn't any worse then the OP.

What was the point of going after torin anyway? His post wasn't any worse then the OP.
It was just one of those times when i lost my patience and did a stupid

It was just one of those times when i lost my patience and did a bad

I mean you had to have known what would have happened. Those guys always group together and help each other out

It was just one of those times when i lost my patience and did a stupid
word of advice: if you're able to admit your own faults you should work on fixing them instead of telling pther people what they're doing wrong

why dont you fix yourself while you're at it

No, this thread wasn't drama in the first place. All it was was a simple "good morning" and all you stuff-flingers came in and stated doing what you do best.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:18:41 PM by Outland Predator »