Good morning guys!

Author Topic: Good morning guys!  (Read 20455 times)

Pie crust I would advise that you lock this.

I mean you had to have known what would have happened. Those guys always group together and help each other out
It's hard to think when the one message board and it's community that you ever cared about is slowly falling into it's grave as a group of thugs help it along

come on guys time to move this stuffshow elsewhere
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=309122.0
Alright, i'll butt out now

why dont you fix yourself while you're at it
my drinking problem is incurable

It's hard to think when the one message board and it's community that you ever cared about is slowly falling into it's grave as a group of thugs help it along

Fair enough. Although honestly I don't think holocausting the Thot Patrol will really change that. All community's go past their prime and whither at some point.

It would be easier to ignore these nerds if they weren't all over the goddamn place.

It would be easier to ignore these nerds if they weren't all over the goddamn place.

I mean there are like 10 active people on the forum. Of course they are all over the place.

All 3 of the troll clan's users are everywhere, and they are only hostile to people they want to mess with or dont respect. Grimlock is speciap with his dislike of furries.

what tyhe forget happened in here jesus christ

i like how a good morning topic turned into this